Chapter 5

So after Regina left Robins room she went to Granny's where she was supposed to meet with Emma. She sat there and ordered some juice and after a few minutes Emma walked in. She sat next to her and greeted her"hello Regina, you wanted to talk about something? Is something wrong with Henry?" Emma asked her very worried,and Regina answered so sarcasticly "How should I know? He is all the time with you..."Emma was confused and she just stayed quiet. "Anyway...I wanted do ask you...you know every single person in Storybrooke, right? I mean you know when someone new come here?" "Yeah, I know, why?" "Because I don't. I'm the Mayor and I don't know. Today, in the morning, out of nowhere one, really handsome man came ask me for help...and believe me Emma, he has such wonderful eyes I just want to look at him all the time and..."Emma interrupted her and said" Regina...It is a little bit odd for you and me to talk about those kinds of things..." Regina looked at her with strangeness in sight and asked " what are you talking about Emma? What kinds of things? He is just my friend." Emma smiled and while she was smiling she said" yeah well friends don't talk about each other the way you do about him...Who is that guy anyway?" "His name is Robin Hood." Emma spilled the juice in front of her and screamd " oh my God Regina, is that the man Tink was talking about?" Regina said very shyly "yes he is. But he doesn't know that Im his soulmate...but the way he looks at me, Its like he do know something." In that moment Robin was sitting on the table behind Reginas and Emmas. He ordered dinner. He was looking at Regina while she was feeling so embaressed looking at him too... I mean with thoughts that were going through her head like"he is my soulmate" and those kinds of things Its not that weird. Robin has that nice smile on his face when he stood up and walked to Regina. When Emma saw whats going on with Regina and Robin she said"I was just about to go...Have a nice time." Robin thanked her while Regina was so confused and angry at Emma bc she left her alone with him. Robin sat on the other side of the table. Regina was on the other side. She was blushing, and than he said "Milady, you're blushing" he touched her cheek and she said "I know I do..."she stopped herself and said "I need to go home" she was putting the walls around her as usual. Robin was trying to stop her and he took her arm and asked her"are you going to that lonley house of yours, all alone?" "Yes...As I do everytime." She smiled and try to go but than Robin said" how about I come with you? I just want to make sure you'll come safe, okay?" Regina smiled and answered "okay" he was so happy after her answer. They went out of the Granny's. "So...why do you care about me? Nobody else does." He looked at her very nicely and answered" honestly? I dont know. It is like...you...are my other part...and as I take care of my part of soul so I have to take care for another one too...dont you think?" She shakes head and answered"I think I do..."he walked her to her house. "Thank you"she thanked him and smiled and than he said"This is nothing, but you're welcome...and remember I would do anything for a woman like you" " what kind of woman?" He has that flirty stare at her while he was answering "special"she smiled and blushed again "...he is so wonderful..."oh no! She said her thoughts in front of him...oh she was just so embaressed that she just wanted to die. She ran in her house not even saying goodbye to him. Then he said very loud  "you too...Regina Mills!" She was smiling on the other side of the doors thinking how good it sounds when he said her name. She was just so happy that she ran into her room and she was looking at him from the window. He was slowly leaving her yard with such sweet smile on his face. And with all that happiness in her heart she went to bed and feel asleep so fast. She wanted to wake as fastes as its possible to see him, again.