Chapter 6

It was 7am. Regina woke up,and went to the bathroom to do her morning routine. After that she put a nice blue kinda short dress with decolletage,black high heels and as usual her black coat. On her way out she sat in front of her mirror and put a red,provocative lipstick. Then she went to the Granny's. Snow was on the street,and she shouted ''Regina!'' Regina turned around and sees her 'best friend' running to her. ''Hello Snow...'' Snow came to her with heavy breathing,and she asked her ''Regina,where are you going so early?'' ''I'm going to Granny's,why?'' Snow made a confused face,and said to Regina ''Well...you never go to the Granny's that early...you like to sleep until 10...What's different about today?'' Regina kept quiet about 10 seconds,and that Snow continued with talk after she took a great look at Regina's outfit '' Tell me,who is he?'' Regina just continue to walk to the Granny's,not answering Snow...''Regina,tell me...'' Regina stoppend herself and answered her with angry voice ''Alright...just stop being so annoying,please. This is all bc of one man...'' Snow smiled and asked her ''Who is he?'' After that Regina entered to Granny's...and there he was. Her blue-eyed,wonderful man. She sat few chairs from him. She was looking at him,trying to be unnoticeable...but she wasn't. He looked at her too. He just couldn't take his eyes of off her. He sat next to her and said ''Well,goodmorning,wonderful'' Regina smiled and blushed ''Hello...I don't know how to call you...'' They both laughed ''You have a nice dress'' ''Thank you...'' ''Would you like me to by you a drink?'' Regina looked at him and just shakes her head like she was speechless. ''Alright then...'' he smiled and order one apple cider for her. ''Thank you,again...I don't know how you do it.'' ''How I do what?'' ''How do you put up with me?'' ''It's not that hard,really,you should be better to yourself.'' Regina made kinda sad face and said ''That's a little bit hard...'' Robin took her hand,and than she looked at him ''Regina,you are wonderful...you,really are. I bet that every men who were in a  relationship with you,were the luckiest men in the world.'' ''Yeah...someday we will talk about my first love,and you'll see that that's not how do you think it is.'' Regina's eyes were full with tears bc of remembering about Daniel. Robin said to her ''Calm down...'' he hugged her in front of everyone. Snow,Emma and Tink were talking about them,they had that cute smiles on their faces. ''Robin,please...don't'' Reina got up from the chair and quickly went out of the Granny's. Robin ran after her. ''So bc of him Regina came here this early...'' Snow told Emma and Tink. Meanwhile,Robin was trying to catch Regina. He took her hand and pull her to his body. She leand her head on his chest,she was crying and than Robin said to her ''Sorry If you're crying bc of me...I didn't mean to hurt you'r feelings.'' Regina looked at him with those dark,full of tears eyes and said ''It's not your fault.'' ''Would you like me to take you home?'' She shakes her head and told to him ''Okay'' They were walking to her home and while they were walking she told him ''I thought this day would be one of my best days in life'' ''Well,it is...'' ''How is this,one of my best days in life? I'm with you,and I'm crying like some little brat...Oh,I have to mess up things,like always...''She was a little bit tense,than she continued ''And I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable in front of them,bc you hugged me...Who would ever try comfort the Evil Queen in that way?'' He looked her with saddness,and than he said to her with such understanding ''And who would let complete stranger into house?'' She smiled,and than he continued ''And thing about hugging...I would do that in front of the whole world.'' Regina start to laugh,and there it is...that perfect smile,and sparkling eyes. After than they came to her house ''Thank you,again...'' He put a small smile on his face and asked her ''Can you think out loud again?'' She was lauging again,and asked ''What,that's our thing now?'' ''Only if you want'' He was walking towards her. He was looking at her with a flirty look while he was smiling and said ''Stunning in every way...'' She was looking at him,and said ''Not bad...'' ''Now it's your turn'' Regina looked at him with a flirty look too and said '' I won't tell you.'' She playfully bit her lower lip. While she was smiling, she walk into her house not moving her eyes of off him. He's done the same thing to her. After that he left her yard with a big smile and warmth in his heart.