Chapter 7

She was so happy...that she even thought that she could have her happy ending. She was thinking about him all the time...but she said "I am not in love" nooo shes 'not' thats for sure. Snow, Tink and Emma were teasing her tomorrow morning. They arrived at her house to have a girl talk. "Oh someone is in a great mood this morning...dont you think that girls?"Snow teased Regina while she was asking Emma and Tink that question. Regina gave her sarcasticly look and with laugh Tink teased her too"thats for damn sure...Regina, Regina...did he kiss you after that hooot hug?" Regina could not hide the emmbaressment in front of them and than she answered "no. And stop teasing me...Its not funny!" "Then why are you laughing?" Emma teased her and asked "What? Regina look...he hugged you in front of everyone. And he is hot...and you know that. He is so..." "I know he is." Regina quickly said and continued "He is too kind and tender with me. I dont know how is he doing that." Emma, Tink and Snow were nicely smiling at her and than Snow put a serious face and asked Regina very calmly " Are you in love with him?" Regina stayed quiet for a moment and she was about to answer them but than they heard a knock at Reginas door. Regina went to see who was that...and what do you think? That was him. A beautiful thief. He smiled at her and gave her flowers that he was hiding behind his back. "This flowers are nothing to compare with you, really...and they were only excuse for me to see you again so..." "Thank you Robin...I dont know what to say." "Sometime silence is enough..." he said looking at her with such warm look. She muttered " W--would you like to come in?" "Oh I thought if you want to take a walk with me and you know...show me a place a little bit?" Emma, Snow and Tink were listening their converstation from the living room. "What are they talking?" Tink asked impatient as she was waiting for the answer..."shhh!" Said Emma and told them"they will going for a walk!!- she screamd and Snow said "Emma be quiet!" After a while Robin kissed Regina on a cheek, she blushed and told him "Emma, Tink and Snow are here...they are going to laugh at me so hard bc of this." Then he said" hello girls!" "Hello!!- Emma, Tink and Snow greeted him all at once. "See ya later...Cant wait to spend more time with you. Regina." She smiled and after that they said goodbye to each other. Then Regina went to her house and she was attacked with girls questions. "Sooo?!?!- asked Snow, after that Tink said to her"Look, when he tries to kiss you...grab his hair and pull his..." "wow Tink...I know how to do those things...God!" Regina interruped her with strange voice. "So where are you going and when?" Emma asked her and Regina answered her while she was walking to her room with girls behind her"to the woods." "Really? Ohh...The woods are really cold at night and creepy sometime." Snow told her and then Tink teased her again "that is why Robin is going with her. To keep her warm and to show her his big tenderness with passionate kisses..." "I swear a God, Tink you are crazy!" "I know! And please do someting interesting in the woods so that you can tell us later." "Yeah...sure." Regina pulled few dresses out of her weardrobe and then Emma said to her with suprasingly voice "Oh my God Regina!! You have to wear this red one. It is perfect! This dress will show your feminine curves and you will look great." "Yes and your nice red lipstick..." said Snow while she was putting lipstick on Reginas lips. Now she is wearing dress and red lipstick until Tink came and said "and those black heels." Regina got into high heels and then girls put her in front of the mirror and Snow told her"He will be speechless." "Thats for damn sure."Emma said to her. Regina turned from mirror and with a nice smile told them "girls, you are great. Thank you so much." "Oh stop with those sentimental craps! That is just not you Regina!" Emma, Regina and Snow laugh at her so hard. "So what do you say about going to Granny's?" Regina asked them and they accepted. Regina took of her clothes for a date and put her casual clothes on. After that they went to Granny's with a big smiles on their faces.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW YOUR OPINIONS AND IDEAS. COMMENT AND GIVE ME SOME OF YOUR IDEAS :) SO WHAT DO YOU THINK THAT WILL HAPPEN IN THE WOODS? SOMETHING INTERESTING LIKE TINK SAID OOOR? :D