Chapter 9

"Are you sure shes not at home?" Snow asked anxiously and Emma answered her"Look, shes going to the Granny's at 8...so now its perfect timing for us to enter" "Are you sure you know how to enter?" Snow asked again and Tink answered "Snow, shut the hell up and let your daughter do her work! She knows how to break into someones house! Now Emma hurry up!" Emma broke into Reginas house. They were laughing so hard bc they wanted to play a prank on Regina. "Find a paper! Quick!" They were running trought Reginas house finding paper and pencil to write a fake letter. "My love..."Tink started and continued with smirk"Your last night kiss was amazing..." Emma interrupted her and continued "I love your dress and perfect smile..." Snow continued "I would like to take a long walks with you, again. Love, your Robin!" They put a letter on the table in the living room and then Emma shouted "Lets go!" They a went out from Reginas house. They were sneaking from her yard "okay, now, try to be unnoticable!" Emma and Tink shouthed throught whispers "OH CRAAAP!!" Emma shouted back "What the hell?!?!" Tink pointed with her finter to Regina and Robin. They were coming, with smiles on their faces. They didnt even expected what they will find out in a matter of moment. Emma, Tink and Snow did not know what to do. They were so scared bc of a Reginas reaction "YOU BROKE INTO MY HOUSE!!!" But then three of them ran again into Reginas house well actually, bathroom. And with any luck Regina or Robin wont need to use a bathroom...in other way they are screwed. After they ran into bathroom they started laugh "This is sooo funny!" Tink was talking with heavy breathing bc of a long laugh "and interesting! Such an action!" Emma was laughing even harder. She was pushing the wall with her palms. Show was smiling and she told them "be quiet! They are here!" Robin and Regina went into her house. "Oh Robin!" She jumped as he squeezed her ass and then he said "oh madam Mayor!" She pull him to her lips and kiss him passionately and said "I love you" He grabbed her with his strong arms and threw her on the couch "I love you too, my queen!" She was smirking all the time as she spread her legs so he can touch and kiss them. He was smirking too while he was putting his arms under her dress gently rubbing her thighs and her ass. She spread her legs even more and said with pleasure "you are so good at this." He pulled out his arms from her dress and he kissed her rubbing her cheeks. She threw her head back while he was kissing her neck. Meanwhile in the bathroom "okay...they are going to have the 's'(you know what I mean *tacos*) thing and we are going to hear that!" Tink said with disgusted voice "why are you complaining? That was your brilliant idea in the first place!" Snow told her "yes, but I just wanted to make a prank on Regina!" Tink was giving her an explanation and she continued" And then Emma..." Tink was interruped with Emmas higher voice "what the...? What did I do?" "You broke into her house!" Tink answered her while Snow was shaking her head "Oh c'mon we could discuss about whos fault is whole day!" Emma shouthed and continued "Okay. We cerntainly dont want to hear them while they are khmkhm...you know what...we will have to be brave and ran out of her house as fastes as we can!" "Yeah...another great idea!" Tink said and Snow continued "Tink...considering your idea was the complete failure and that it brought us all here...we dont have another options and we will do as Emma said." They were trying to escape while Regina was cudding with Robin. They were kissing so passionately while he was massaging her left breast. She was moaing pretty loud and girls heard that "God...we have to leave...right now!" Emma whispered as they opend doors. They finally went out of Reginas house. They were running as fastes as they could. They were like crazy people who just left asylum. Regina heard doors when girls went out. She jumped from Robins arms an put herself up and saw a letter on the table. She was furious. "Is this your letter?" she asked him with suspicious voice, and he answered her"no, why?" Regina freak out "Oh my God...no, no...I am going to kill them!!!" Robin was looking at her with worry in his eyes and he asked her "whats the matter Regina?" Regina was heavy breathing "they were somewhere in my house...while me were cuddling. Oh Jesus...those girls are crazy as hell!"

OKAY. I WILL WRITE MORE CHAPTERS THATS FOR SURE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR OPINIONS AND COMMENTS AND VOTES...THANK YOU SO MUCH. A
UMM...TELL ME WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS CHAPTER IN COMMENTS AND GIVE IT A VOTE IF YOU LIKE IT :)  AND PICTURE OF ROBIN AND REGINA IN HER VAULT IS PERFECT SO I HAD TO SHOW TO YOU TOO :D