Chapter 1: The end of the war

Everyone is dead... No one left but me. All I see is red blood around and my once known comrades dead. But worst of all, my students. The last words Naruto said to me, "Take Kurama and go back... change everything." and he died in my arms with a smile after sealing Kurama inside me. 

"I hate my life, why did it have to be me out of everyone in the world; it is me who has to live on with this guilt, with this nightmare. There's no knowing this plan will even work."
"Look why don't you stop rambling to yourself about how you're not capable to save everyone. I've seen you save others before because you learnt from your past mistakes. If you know what will happen, you know what to do and when do you not?" Kurama exclaimed. "Look what I'm trying to say, you're not the most unlucky person, you're the luckiest. How many people do you think find out they can travel back in time and fix everything that happened? So stop talking nonsense. Of course for a while, you'll be having either panic attacks or you'll start felling 'Depressed' whenever you'll meet or see someone you once knew and saw die."
"So I'll be a whole different person from who I was in the past...how far are we traveling?" I asked.
"Just a week or so before the incident happened with your team, when Obito got crushed by the rocks. Are you okay with that?"
"Yeah... if it means I can save everyone than sure I'll do it."
"Be aware your head will hurt for some minutes," and the next thing I see is a bed.

My head was burning as if it was going to explode. "Damn it! When you said it will hurt, I didn't know it will be this much." I said. I managed to look around. "Yep...this is my old house no mistake."
"Of course it is. Now if your head stopped hurting we need to check how much power you have."
"What does that supposed to mean?"
"Do you have the Sharingan? Do you still have the abilities you once had as an adult...AS IN JUTSUS AND ALL!"
"I wasn't thinking anything else though... why would I even...at a time like this." I replied to his comment.
"Look we need to do everything we can to stop Obito's death to stop the war."
"I know that..." I got up and went to the bathroom. I washed my face and looked at the mirror. I didn't have my scar on my left eye but there was something more shocking. "A-A Mangekyou Sharingan? But why do I have it? I'm not an Uchiha. Obito never gave it to me, neither did anyone else."
"That's what I thought would happen... Your brain had gotten used to the previous Sharingan you had so when we went back in time, your brain remembered the Sharingan you had and created a new one. Looks like it will stay like a Mangekyou one though."
"You act like this is normal... Why is it different and what does it do?"
"Your brain created a whole new Sharingan. We'll see later what it does. For now keep it covered. And I feel lucky."
"Why's that?"
"I get to be the first to see your face." I laughed. "I'm serious."
"What other abilities am I able to use I couldn't when I was a kid?"
"Well for starters, the nine tails chakra mode, the tailed beast ball."
"Okay I get it...What time is it?"
"How should I know?!" Kurama said. Suddenly there was a knock on the door.
"Who could that be?" I asked.