Chapter 12

I look up and see Rin, blood coming out of her mouth. I looked down and saw my hand through her chest. "No...Rin..."
"Ka-kashi..." I try to hold her but fail and she falls down onto the ground. Suddenly there was a flash and I saw Minato sensei and Kushina dead in front of me. And again a flash and more people dead. Another flash and another body and another and another, until I heard a voice.
"Kakashi wake up!" I shot up from the bed I was in. I felt tears on my face so wiped them away. I look down and see Kurama on my laps. "Kit, you should stop reading that book...I don't know how long I can take it anymore. Your nightmares are getting worse every night."
"I know...Fine today will be the last day I read that book... agreed?" Kurama nodded his head and jumped into my hair. I looked outside, it was still night time. I stood up and put on my clothes. I quietly left the house and went into the forest. I sat down on the grass and looked up into the sky. "Kurama...How long do you think I'm going to live for?"
"You're not thinking of suicide are you?"
"...This world we're living in isn't ours. This isn't reality...I just don't belong here. I don't feel like I belong here. The Jikan Mangekyou Sharingan is a reminder that I'm all alone...and that is my life...I don't get pain if I'm alone, but when there is someone, I have pain...I will never be able to live a normal life anymore."
"Kit...Don't commit suicide."
"I'm not thinking to commit suicide; I'm not ready...not until I see Naruto become the Hokage." I heard something in the bushes and threw a kunai. But that was a mistake. I went to where the sound was and saw Rin and Obito. I accidently threw a kunai into Obito's arm. "I'm sorry I didn't know it was you!"
"its fine...Who were you talking to?" Obito asked.
"Why are you two here?"
"Not until you answer!" Obito shouted.
"Obito shut up, I'm healing you...Minato sensei asked us to spy on you to see what's...wrong with you." Rin explained.
"Seems logical...and when you find an answer can you tell me?" They seemed confused.
"Who were you talking to?" Rin's voice was full of fear.
"Myself..."
"Don't lie. I remember what Naruto said! What's up with that?" Obito exclaimed.
"You've been spying through the whole mission?"
"Yes." They said.
"He was mistaken, it's not a nine tails fox it's a regular fox summon. It just happens that Naruto saw it at the wrong moment...Now as I know the two of you are spying on me, I won't get any time alone..."
"Well you could say so..."
"Then let's talk about, how you two should leave," Kurama said, making it look like I said it.
"Kakashi...We're all are worried about you..." Rin said.
"Please just leave...I want to be alone knowing I'm alone." I said and turned the other way, walking that way.
"Fine! You know what Kakashi; I take back anything I said about you being a great Shinobi and a great friend! You're the same Kakashi from Years ago before the war and before the academy!" Obito shouted.
"Obito that was too much." Rin shouted back.
"Fine...I don't have anything to live for..." I said the last part quietly so no one can hear me. I looked at where they stood and they weren't there anymore. I fell onto my knees. "What did I do...I hate myself!"
"I don't..." Kurama said. Suddenly out of nowhere, he transformed into a 'human'. More like a human with fox ears and nine tails. "I tried thousands of times...and I finally made it to work." I stood up and faced him. He held his arms out into a hug and I hugged him. "It's okay. I thought I became softer when being with Naruto but I guess I was wrong...You shouldn't be upset...You can always apologise and tell him that you were too sleepy."
"Thanks Kurama...Will anyone see you in this form?"
"No...That was a small mistake with Naruto but it shouldn't happen." It was so warm hugging him...the reason was because he was my fire and light to keep fighting and living.
"Thanks Kurama..." I slowly felt myself drift to sleep.

I woke up to the sound of the wind hitting the bushes and trees. "Finally you woke up!" Kurama exclaimed.
"What happened?"
"You fell asleep on me after that scene that happened with you and Obito."
"You know for a tailed beast, you're kind of comfy to sleep on..."
"Hey!"
"It's only fair, you always sleep on me or my hair."
"Fine you win..."
"Thanks...What time is it anyway?"
"By the sun looks about...10 in the morning." I shot up onto my feet.
"Damn it! I fell asleep and forgot about the students!" Kurama started to laugh. "Hey It's not funny!"
"I'm laughing then it has to be." I start to laugh with him.
"You're the best Kurama."
"Huh? Where's that coming from?"
"I've said this before...ever since we came back you've been helping me so much...and you haven't stopped either, your form shows that. You tried to turn into your human form just because you wanted to help." I said with a smile. Suddenly he ran up to me and hugged me. I hugged him back.
"You're the second I've had shown these emotions...thank you!" He said.
"Kakashi sensei? Where are you?" I heard the three of my students all my name.
"Damn it...I thought I'd be able to sneak back into the house." I said. Kurama placed a hand on my shoulder.
"Hey don't worry, let's go before the three start to worry."