Chapter 7: the nine tails attack

I was walking around the village with Kurama on my shoulder and behind Guy, Asuma and Obito. "Kit don't relax. Who knows what can happen. Sure it was Obito who caused the attack but what if there's something we're missing." Kurama stated. I sighed and gave a small nod only he would see.
"Hey Kakashi are you alright? You've been quiet and you are staying in the back." Obito asked.
"No I'm fine."
"You don't seem so, 1) you've been looking around you a lot, 2) you haven't been talking at all, 3) you've been avoiding answering our questions, 4) you look very worried and scared, so tell us what's going on." Obito, Guy and Asuma pointed out.
"It's really nothing. I'm just lost in thought."
"We're keeping an eye on you." Asuma stated.
"I and Guy will stay in the back; you and Asuma are going to walk in front of us so we can see you." Obito commanded.
"Fine if that will stop you from asking anymore questions." We continued walking; I felt the two in the back staring at me constantly and Asuma keeping an eye on me time to time.
"Kit I smell danger." Kurama said out of nowhere.
"Where?" I asked him through my mind.
"Where the past me should appear. I smell someone with evil intentions, it feels like Kushina already gave birth...if so that means whoever that is, and they're planning to do the same. You have to make up an excuse and run there as fast as possible." But how? I turn around to see Obito. Obito is here, he wouldn't do such a thing if Rin would be in danger to. Madara must have already died...It could be black Zetsu but wouldn't he need a body?
"Look I need to go somewhere, its important. I'm sorry that I couldn't stay any longer."
"You're lying." Obito said coldly.
"What? I'm not,"
"You're voice gets a bit higher and sounds like you are nervously laughing, and you have your hand behind your neck."
"Please. I need to go somewhere."
"Not until you tell us the truth." Suddenly there was a loud roar and a rumbling sound. "What was that?"
"I'm too late! Damn it!" I shout and start running to where the tailed beast is. Asuma grabbed my wrist.
"You're going nowhere. Don't you see the nine tails? Do you have a death wish?!"
"If that death wish will make it so everyone I love and care about alive then yes! Now let go off me I need to go there!"
"I'm sorry kid but you're not allowed to go there! Lord fourth is battling the nine tails he'll be okay! You can't interfere!"
"And what if he fails and dies?!" I shout at the Shinobi that tried to stop me. "I'm one of the strongest Shinobi and was trained by Jiraiya one of the Sannin in his spare time! Now let me go and save the Hokage! My sensei!" I shout.
"I do not know what you are blabbing about but you must not enter the battle those are the fourth's words." I calm down.
"Fine..." Asuma let goes and the three run away with the Shinobi.
"Kakashi come on!"
"I'm sorry..." I said and ran towards the attack at full speed.
"Hey kid come back!" The Shinobi shouted. I ignore him and keep running.

"I'm sure Master Jiraiya would come up with an idea...Kurama!"
"Kit I'm not doing it! Do you know how many consequences it will lead to?"
"Fine then what do we do?"
"The sword shield technique. The past me will stab Minato and Kushina, all we need to do is block it. Using your lightning blade we can create a strong enough shield and using my chakra too. We'll jump in front of the past mine attack and block it, also making past me unable to move because of shock."
"Got it!"
"One more thing, after that we need to find the person."
"I got it...Now where are they?"
"Go left!" I turned to the left and ran passed the trees. And I saw Minato and Kushina. "Now Kit!" I teleport in front of the nine tails and a meter away from Minato, and activated my lightning blade. Kurama then used his chakra and covered the area with a strong lightning shield that is unable to break.
"Kakashi? What do you think your-" The nine tail's attack was blocked and he was shocked by lightning making him paralyzed and given the time for Minato to seal him. "Kakashi? How did you?"
"Finish the seal before he gets back to normal!" I shout. It felt like 10 minutes when in reality it was a couple of seconds.
"Thank you Kakashi. You saved us." Minato said. "But I'll have a small talk to you as your sensei."
"Minato sensei...I'm glad was on time to save you two and your child." Kushina ran over to me and gave me a big hug.
"You don't know how thankful I am. You're the reason Naruto will have parents and live happily." I hugged her back; she was like a mother figure to me.
"I need to go somewhere...I left Obito, Guy and Asuma worried, I need to go tell them I'm okay." She back up.
"Of course," Kushina said.
"Come to my office later okay?"
"Yes sensei," I left to the location I came from but turned the other way to find the person reasonable for this.

It felt like an hour passed and I couldn't find anyone. "Kurama is there anyone around?"
"No, they must of teleported away."
"Then we have to go back... But where is back? We're lost."
"I don't remember where we came from. What if we try giving a signal?" Kurama suggested.
"Kakashi why are you wondering around in the forest alone?"
"Minato sensei? But how did you find me?" He pointed to the kunai in my bag.
"Why have you not come back yet? I was going to my office to wait for you but Obito, Guy and Asuma came running to me saying where you were."
"I'm lost. I was trying to find the way out but lost my way."
"Hold on." I held his arm and we teleported to his office. "Now explain. How did you know we needed to be saved?"
"It was a hunch. I was worried when I heard that only you were fighting. Even though you're fast you couldn't defeat him yourself. I was worried I'd lose my sensei." He hugged me and placed his hand on my head.
"Please don't do that again. Sure you didn't want me dying but it doesn't mean you should go sacrifice and die yourself."
"I can't promise that but I understand."
"Good. Now would you like to meet our son?" He backed away and kneeled to my level. "You are his savour after all." He smiled. I nodded. This is what I wished for ever since I went back...to finally see Naruto live a happy life with parents.