Chapter 25

We entered the house only to be greeted by stares. "Is this the girl you talked about?" Rin asked.
"More like the girl you talked about...but yes..." I said.
"Stop," Kurama said, "Stop this okay...I understand you like Yoru but that doesn't mean you should think like that."
"What's your name?" Rin asked her.
"My name is Yoru, you must be Rin." She said.
"Do you have a clan?" Minato asked.
"No I haven't, it's nice to meet you 4th Hokage, or do you want me to call you Minato?" She asked.
"Minato will be fine...But how do you know our names?" Minato said. I nervously laughed and scratched the back of my neck.
"I told her about you and everyone..." I lied.
"Liar," Kurama exclaimed.
"What do you want me to say, Oh she knows everything and knows every detail of the past time line and knows everything from my memory?" I shouted at him.
"True...That'll be bad." Kurama said. "I'm going to sleep."
"So are you two dating?" Rin asked us.
"NO!" We shouted together.
"We're just friends." Yoru said.
"By the way, you said you don't have a clan, but do you have a last name?" Minato asked.
"...No..." She said.
"How did the two of you meet?" Kushina asked leaving the kitchen.
"That's a long story." We said.
"Oh I'm sorry, I need to go somewhere. I'll see you soon Kakashi, Yoru, Bye!" Minato exclaimed, teleporting away.

We all sat down at the kitchen table. "So will you tell us?" Rin asked.
"I found him." Yoru said.
"What do you mean you found him?" Kushina asked.
"Meaning I was searching for the perfect time to meet him and find him, I knew that after the war would be bad because he still needed to get used to all this. Then he was busy with training, then was the 2 years, I met him then, though we had to go our separate ways, and now here we are." Yoru explained.
"That's the laziest explanation ever." I said.
"Try explaining yourself then."
"I'm not going to...to lazy."
"So if you don't understand, Yoru's goal was to find Kakashi, that's the only reason she's alive anyway." Kurama said appearing on the chair.
"What do you mean, the reason she's alive?" Rin asked.
"I was 'created' when time rewind. All I knew was everything Kakashi knew." Yoru explained.
"That's...creepy." They said.
"...Anyway, where's Naruto?" I asked, changing the subject.
"He's training will Jiraiya." Kushina said.
"That's good..." I said. I relaxed and accidentally fell of the chair.
"FUCK!" I shouted.
"That hurt Kit!" Kurama said.
"Well not my fault is it!"
"Yes it is, you're the one that fell!"
"The two of you defiantly act like brothers." Yoru said. The ladies started to laugh.
"You know what...It's time to eat." I said changing the subject.
"Yeah I agree, I'm starving."

The four of us talked a bit and soon it was time to leave. "So can I stay at your place, I know you haven't been there in 6 months but I don't have anywhere to go." Yoru said walking with me to my house.
"Yeah I don't mind...They don't trust you." I stated.
"I know. And I know there are Anbu keeping a close eye." She pointed out.
"Let's forget they're there." I suggested.
"Great idea Mr Time traveller," She whispered and punched me in my arm, friendly punch.
"And what makes you? Miss...Miss...I don't have a name..." I tried to think something up but I still had no clue what to call her.
"Miss Sho, Well that's my name but I can't think of any name." She said. 'Right her full name is Yoru Sho...The Sho clan.
"Miss survivor," I stated.
"Where did that come from?"
"Your clan was killed but you survived."
"Hm...Makes sense, I just wish there was some way."
"What are you talking about?"
"The consequences of using time travel..." She said. She looked sadly down at the ground.
"Hey it's okay... When I used it then,"
"You knew there will be consequences and you were ready to face them as long as you can save those you couldn't once."
"Exactly," I said.

We entered my house, it was clean. "I wasn't expecting the house to be clean." Yoru said.
"Me neither...Yoru...Never mind."
"You do remember I can read your mind." Yoru said. "Kakashi...It'll be okay, you know that we'll find a way to change it the future."
"I know..." I fell into the couch. "But what if it's impossible to change what will happen? I mean...It's not like I really care, it's the better out come." Yoru sat next to me.
"...Then you have to choose, no matter who you chose, I'll still be there and know." Yoru said putting a hand onto my shoulder.
"...Today's the day I have to choose and then comes one month left. He'll die either way, that's the rule."
"What do you mean a month? You have a week." Yoru stated.
"What?!" I jumped up.
"Kit calm down," Kurama said.
"...Guess I'll never have a normal life."
"Let's think of who you'll choose," Yoru said, I sat back down and took a deep breath.
"...Most helpful and someone not so close to me...That's what I think," I said.
"Makes sense, if it's someone that knows you really well and is like family, they'll have the hardest time. So it should be someone that's helpful, who trusts you and who isn't too close to you to suffer that only they know who you are."
"I know who," I stated.
"Who?"
"It's..."

A/N
Cliff-hanger, I'm close to finishing the book, one more chapter, it won't be too good but I might come back and redo some things. Hope everyone is happy and good.