Chapter 2: The first panic attack

I came up to the door and checked who was behind the door. "M-Minato S-sensei?" I stuttered. I suddenly felt tears roll down on my face. "No... I can't face him..." I started to breath heavily and my head started to spin.
"Kit snap out of it." Kurama shouted.
"I...I..." I couldn't breathe.
"Kakashi? Can you open the door?" Minato said. I was about to faint as the door opened on its own. "KAKASHI!" He shouted. And I saw black.

I woke up on my bed, I looked around and I saw Minato, Rin and Obito at my bed all with worried faces. "You're awake!" Rin shouted and hugged me.
"You got us worried sick you know," Obito said.
"Kakashi...What happened? I opened the door and found you having a panic attack." What am I supposed to say?
"I-I...." I can't say a word.
"Did you remember something sad or heart-breaking?" Rin asked.
"I...I...well I..." This is a dream isn't it? They're not real it's impossible.
"Kakashi...Is it your father you're thinking about?" Minato asked. Wait...No...My father...I can't save him can I?
"Kit calm down. Yeah you can't save him but you can save the ones in front of you." Kurama stated.
"Kakashi, please answer us." Minato said.
"S-sensei? C-can I...T-talk to you a-alone?" I managed to say.
"Rin, Obito may you two leave?" The two nod and left. "May you explain now?"

"Minato sensei...Is this a dream?"
"Of course it isn't. What makes you think that?"
"I had... a dream, I think, that everyone died and I was alone...And I couldn't do anything that look at everyone die." I started to cry, I lied that it was a dream. He took me into a hug.
"Shh...It's okay we're all here. But please tell me...why do you look and act like a different person?" I was shocked. Did I really change that much? "You also looked as if you wanted to kill Obito when you first saw him?"
"Kit calm down, just keep calm and let me handle this." Kurama stated. What was he going to do?
"I had it in my dream that Obito was the one who killed everyone...I knew, loved and he was the reason all that happened. Minato sensei, may I have a day off? I need to catch up on what's happening, the dream felt like eternity. I don't remember much outside the dream." Thank you Kurama. (Kurama was the one who said those words and it was Kakashi's voice, just to be clear.)
"Of course. Do you want me or someone to accompany you?"
"Rin and Obito...I feel like I haven't seen them in years or even decades." I said. It was true. I haven't seen Rin since that day and I haven't seen the Obito I once knew.
"I'll ask them to help you recover from that horrible dream of yours." 

A/N

I'm soooooo sorry this chapter is so short but I want the day out with Kakashi,Rin and Obito to be its separate chapter.