nine.

Ava's 4th birthday

nba_youngboy

Liked by mgng10x, nbaselfpaid, Og_3three and 4,865,109 others

Nba_youngboy: Happy Birthday babygirl🖤👸🏽💍

Mgng10x: happy birthday Ava itenyouforever💚
Og_3three: happy birthday li luv💜
Nbaselfpaid: niece 👸🏽
Averymarie: 🥳

" Babe get dressed I wanna be there before the lady !! " my wife told me. As she ran around the house like a headless chicken .

She was trying to get to the building we rented for Ava before the decorator so she can help. but I already talked to the lady and told her she can start.

I'm taking my time so it can be ready by the time we get there. Avery been stressing her self out way too bad just from planning.

So I wanted to give her a rest. "Really kentrell? " she stood at the door with her arms crossed looking pissed off .

" what ? " I asked still laying down playing ' call of duty : code war '

" GET the fuck up Kentrell I'm not playing ... " Avery stood over me with her fist balled up

'okay damn you trippen foo'

" what ? Fuck you said ? I'm not yo damn foole don't play with me kentrell.. " 

' ight let me shower we can leave after.. ' I smirked. " kentrell ain't nobody fucking playing you got 5mins and I'm leaving." She stood there with her arms crossed.

" 5....4....3-" Avery started.

' 3 2- ' she slapped tf out me ' chill out '
I got up and headed straight for the shower 'since you rushing me can you get my clothes and shit ready Princess'

as we pulled up to the building I rented we saw the lady damn near finished. I looked over at Avery she was hot.

" Ava Kentrell is gonna get you out " she got out and slammed the door behind her.