one .

" bOMMYS UP DADa bOMMY WOKe " I blinked my eyes because everything was blurry .

I woke up I was in a room I never saw before . In an hospital bed . I saw a woman walk in then kentrell behind her .

" oh your up good we have missed you Avery . now I have a few questions to ask you to make sure your in good health " .

'okay ' I said slowly looking around .

the room were in is like a hospital room but more comfortable. It was glass walls around it . I could see outside from where I was laying .

" Avery can you tell me how old you are "
fiffthteen. i thought . but 'nineteen ' came out my mouth .

she looked at kentrell then back at me . Kentrell was standing with his hand on his chin.

" can you me what's your daughter name " ?
I didn't pick one yet . ' Ava .. Marie Taylor ' 

she started to run to me but the doctor shook her head and kentrell picked her up . and left out .

" can you tell me how old Ava is Avery "  ? How and she's not even born yet . ' two years ' .

" and last question what happened before you blacked out " I was at my gender revel and found out it's a girl . ' I was in the kitchen talking to ben .

" good " I'll be back shortly I'll let you catch up with your family "

Kentrell walked in with Ava in his arms . he kissed me on my forehead. Ava got in the hospital bed with me .

" Avery I gotchu yo own personal doctor " Kentrell smiled .

' What's this room' ? I asked looking around . He looked at me and started laughing.

" aye tbh this was a empty room . I come here to get my shit together. you can change the modes of the room & shit but the mode it's on now is the regular form . "

" so wea tf we at i looked around my surroundings all I saw was grass and trees.

He just looked and grabbed something that I didn't see in my bed it was a small round button .

he pressed it and it changed to a space theme . ' cute ' I said to him with no emotions . 

he looked at me like bet and pressed the button again . This time he covered Ava eyes & silent porn played on the 3D type walls .

' Boy I should slap the shit outchu' I looked at him with spite and he changed it to a video of me back when we w- well I was innocent!

And he turned it quick  ' wait what was that go back KT ' I called him the nickname I gave him when we first became friends.

he smirked and changed it back to the video .
It was a video of me giving kentrell a lap dance to Beyoncé ' dance for you '  .

this was the time we had that li smoke session my first time EVER smoking . I seemed so serious 😭 !

I had some little booty shorts on with my shirt tied to the back . My hair was in a curly messy bun and I was grinding on kentrell.