seven.

Avery Marie Renada Taylor

The vacy is finally over. Bye bye Dubai hello America. I miss my baby we've been on this flight all night and we're finally back in america. I had so much fun with Kentrell alone in the city of duba next time we will bring everyone and go to bora bora, island life!!

by the time we make it back to baton rouge it's night fall. I'm getting flashbacks from our little vacy. Such an amazing time. Besides that man making kentrell upset this was the best time i've had in years.

Kentrell has made me feel like my best self ever and I love him for that every-night he wa-
I was interrupted out of my thoughts when Kentrell kisses my lips passionately and I smirk. "whatchu smirking foe" he asks me rubbing my thighs kissing my neck.

I love when he kisses my neck but he knows my thighs is my weak spot. especially where he rubs. I smirk again 'I love you ' I tell him kissing his lips.

"I love you" he says as he continues kissing me literally everywhere, and that reminds me of the time when he told me don't say I love you*too* because it seems like i'm just going along with him. He wants to know if i really love him.

I moan in the backseat of the Uber when I see the driver looking at us from the review mirror i flip him off. I mean yes i most def would have car sex with kentrell but not with someone else present.

Everytime kentrell touches me now I just feel like the world has lifted off of my shoulders. I watch as we pull into Sherhonda gated community and Kentrell tells the Man at the entrance it's him.

I grow excited when we pull into the driveway. I jump out the car not waiting on Kentrell. knocking on the door repeatedly as Kentrell approaches behind me.

The door beings to wiggle and I see Kendell big ass head behind the door I was even happy to see him. 'HEEYY KENNDELL' I say hugging him and kissing him all over his face then pushing him to the side running through the house.

rushing through all the rooms looking for someone else to give some love to when I open a room I find Ava sleep and comfy.

'love you baby' i whisper as I kiss her on her forehead. before I reach the door i hear Ava shift so I look back to see she's now sitting up in her bed rubbing her eyes "bommy?" she asks

'yes baby?' I turned around almost breaking my neck. "KK tome back det?" She asked referring to Kacey. Kacey left ? Where did she go .. why did she leave my baby. 'Come on baby we going home' I said holding my hand out.

I felt her soft small hand touch mine. It gave me a warm feeling inside. 'Kentrell you know where Kacey could be? Ava said she's not here' I asked as I walked through the house.

I walked in Kendell room seeing Kentrell also. " he said she might be at K house with dee " he walked out.

'bye Kendell' I blew him as kiss as I closed his door. ' so we going get Kacey or ? I miss her as well ' I asked Kentrell as he walked out the front door with Ava in his arms.