two .

AVERY MARIE

AVERY MARIE

I was shopping for v-day with Ben and 10 was shopping for his girl . or whatever he call her ugly ass . idk why I was salty but I was .

I got Benjamin a couple of polo boxers & mostly ethika and ofc some nike socks, a windbreaker and a Louis Vuitton belt .

when I got time to do all that ? wellll I was actually been feeling better but it was kinda a weird tension between me and kentrell or maybe it was just me .

but my doctor been told me I can leave I felt I needed more time so I stayed there and when he went to the studio I went to the store .

anyways that's besides the point . I would get kentrell the same thing I got Benjamin but that wouldn't be special to both

I don't know what I thought I was going to find at target but I came here and I couldn't find shit so I was ready to go .

but Benjamin was finding a lot of things apparently for his lady , fuck her she Blocked me on Benjamin's phone like I want him I got a man and if I wanted BENJAMIN FUCKING ANTHONY FIELDS ILL HAVE BENJAMIN ANTHONY FUCKING FIELDS .

I looked up to see Ben was gone did he hear me ? I ran down the aisles looking for him to see he was reaching for sum i walked up to him tryna make him look at me and not whatever he was getting that bitch

he finally looked at me and I lost my balance to something knocking me off my feet !

' WHAT THE FUCK ' I screamed realizing it was a giant bear that's bigger than me on top of me . . I couldn't breath it felt like I was stuck in that bed all over again but I managed to scream ' BENJAMIN GET THIS SHIT OFFF MEEEE '

he was laughing but I was dead ass terrified he got it off me to see I was crying and he gave me a hug ' don't let me go ' I snobbed

'" aves ... " he rubbed my back as I hugged him tightly like my life depends on it .. ' I love you Benny ' I snobbed .

" I love you too aves always ... " he kissed my forehead.
I pulled away from the tight hug to see the bear that damn near gave me a heart attack . I mugged tf out of it

I saw ben texting and I immediately grew agitated . so I locked his phone and ran . I looked behind me to see him chasing me so I stopped and we ended up on top of eachother .

Breathing distance.. I can smell the cologne on his neck .. the gum on his breath .. but when I realized what I was doing it was too late ...