three.

Avery Marie

Avery Marie

I stopped by my moms house on the way home because I was missing her . even tho she put me out I realized it was for the best . looking back I had everything I needed and wanted on my own . So did Ava, I haven't seen her in almost 3years.

I sat in my car thinking about the past when I realized I have a family now it's not just me alone it's me and kentrell... me, Ava and kentrell I looked at the time to see it was very late ..

It was literally 5am and I was drunk in the dap middle of my mother's drive way ... I was so drunk I failed realize my ma was at work at this time .

but I didn't really care I just wanted to sleep so I found my key I hid as a teen from under the bricks to sneak in when I did.

I was so excited to get back in my old room I missed it I missed everything about my moms house I haven't been here since ... the day she put me out .

she helped me get on my feet by getting me an apartment but that's all .

I opened the door just for my mouth to drop . Mom has really upgraded the place ... new everything even the cabinets in 2 years tho ..

the house seemed ... bigger I just looked around where did she get all this money ? I knew I was doing good but mom she's been living it up . I looked in her room to see it's bigger she now had an walk in closet when I was the ' lucky ' one at first

I walked in the guest room it was nice . And I was finally just done with the bull shit so I just dragged my feet to my room .

I opened the door and it tears just fell from my eyes .. ' who are you ' I said with my voice cracking to the teenage girl in my room everything about my room was different.

I can't even remember how it looked anymore . " am I dreaming ? " the girl said rubbing her eyes sitting up ..

'Wha- what this cant be happening' I said running into the bathroom .. it was a WHOLE different design .. I thought I was going crazy is this even my house ?

then I herd a noise come from the livingroom and I herd a familiar voice . " Kacey I told you no friends over I knew you couldn't handle being alone . "

I was now shaking so I just closed the bathroom door to listen as I herd footsteps come closer to the room

" what mom " the girl was obviously confused " Kacey stop acting dumb where is she " I herd a deep voice say and my heart sunk ...