five .

FATHER'S DAY

Nobody's point of view

' Truuu dada love you ... dada love you , yes I do you love dada'  ? Ben said as he tickled TruAlexander .

" That's enough "  ...  Tay said as she tried to grab Tru from Ben but he wasn't going for it .

' get back you mad cus I got him laughing smiling and slobbering this my JR !! so yk he goofy if you can't make him laugh he don't like yo ass now move ' Ben tried to shoo her as much as he can but she started crying .

" give me my baby you doing too much he don't like to be on his back moveeee " she punched and slapped Ben back as he looked at her

' you ain't make him by yo self why you doing all that crying and shit like I'm harming him ? '

Ben mugged the shit outta Tay and gave her Tru . He left her house cus he ain't want her doing allet cus he still wanted to see her son .

" Happy Father's Day " she yelled and smirked as she closed the door .

That made him feel a li better about his self but he still was feeling as li down so he went to Roshonte to see Ben jr. she was way cooler than Taylor .

Shonte wanted to spend a little time with both Ben's but after a while she let Big Ben take little Ben with him cus it's Father's Day . Even if it wasn't Father's Day she would still let Ben take him but she knows they Layed in that bed and made him together so she wanted them to take care of him together.

Taylor was so focus on being mad that he got another female pregnant she's ignoring the fact that her son not seeing his father on the daily basis because of her.

But Ben just ignored it even tho he wanted to be in his sons life he didn't want to ruin the little bonding time he do have with him.

 ➳