the truth

Avery Marie ♡

Avery Marie

" Avery we going to the club I know youn do clubs but I think you should come . "

" I bet I'll turn you up " Ben was buggin .

' ten I told you ion do clubs or party's ' call me when you wanna do a smoke out or match ' I waved him off .

' Ight Avery I'm just tryna getchu out the house'
He left with the guys .

so I started Binge watching bad girls club .

I was having a good ass dream about being adducted by aliens when I herd my room open and slowly close .

I was still half way sleep when I felt someone come lay on my bed next to me .

I thought it was Benjamin at first so I started to go back to sleep . .

but then I felt someone touching my leg and I started to feel uncomfortable .

so I moved his hand and moved over some . then he embraced my face & touched my boob .

that made me sit up ' wtf Benjamin ' I yelled while looking dead at him but I couldn't see shit it was dark asf .

I turned my lamp on and rubbed my eyes my vision was blurry so I couldn't see as well .

when my eyes finally adjust I realized it was not Benjamin .

I patted for my remote to see who it was I was starting to think it was an invader .

I turned the tv on to see it was . 'Kentrell' ? he looked at me with his eyes pitch black .

" you saw my remote " he sat his hand on my leg . I removed his ruff but also soft hand off of my smooth skin .

I scooted over a little bit .  ' kentrell what are you talking about where is Benjamin ' ? his eyes were still black like he was just gone . . .

I started to get scared & tried my hardest not to show it . " I don't give a fuck about allet shit Ik you got my remote " . he said aggressively

' kentr- ' I was cut off by him putting his long ass finger on my lips . " shh " Ima just watch tv with you slime " .

so I turned 'the vampire diaries ' on and we started to binge we was just on episode 2 when Elena & Stefan was making out .

Kentrell ass was actually into this, well I thought he was . I look over and he's starring at me like a creep .

eyes still pitch black . I paused tvd to see why tf he was starring 'kentrell?' no answer but he was looking dead at me .