six.

BAECATION
It's been a week since Father's Day . Since Kennedy reunited with with her father & since Avery has been away from Ava . This was Avery's first time being away from Ava since she was born .

She always wondered what she was doing and how it was goin . Even tho she was enjoying her weekend in Duba, Ava always crossed her mind.

Meanwhile Kacey's been kicking it at the Gauldens with Ava apparently living her bestlife , and Ava seems to be having much fun with her brothers

' 𝙮𝙖'𝙡𝙡 𝙙𝙞𝙙 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮 ? .. 𝙬𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙠? ' 𝙙𝙞𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙗𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙪𝙞𝙩 𝙄 𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 ? " Avery trailed off on the phone with Ava . " 𝙙𝙞𝙙 𝙢𝙤𝙢𝙤 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙥𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚𝙨 ? " she continued .

as Kentrell mind traveled elsewhere as they both were getting massages. Avery begin moaning very loudly when the man hit her hotspot he began rubbing his hands down her bare left butt cheek and she dropped her phone from the tension.

Kentrell rose up from the audacity of the man. he knew that moan anywhere . He sat up making his large shaft visible since they were nude .

" 𝙎𝙞𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙪𝙨𝙩  " ! she handed him a robe. Kentrell put his customized robe on with ' ᴋᴇɴᴛʀᴇʟʟ ɢ ' in cursive on the right side .

he watched as she brought over his gucci slides and put them on his feet . " 𝙎𝙞𝙧 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚 " she told him as he watched the man massage her and she moaned in pleasure.

he starred at them for a minute or two as the woman kept telling him come .

then he just snapped . he went over to the man who was massaging her and pulled him off of her and punched him dead in his shit ' fuck you touching all over my wife ass like det for with no gloves ' .

the man looked shocked as kentrell punched him then he smirked " 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙣𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙖𝙨𝙨 " with that Avery instantly got up and grabbed kentrells hands . ' ma'am can I get a female instead ? '

the woman nodded her head as the man snuck out back . Kentrell was furious. He will be looking for him .

ᴋᴀᴄᴇʏ ᴋᴀɪʟᴀɴɪ ᴅᴀᴠɪs

ᴋᴀᴄᴇʏ ᴋᴀɪʟᴀɴɪ ᴅᴀᴠɪs

' Kendell come play 2k wimme ' I said as I walked into the theater room where Kendell had his PS4 .  I herd feet flapping on the floor as I turned the game on getting the controllers ready .