four .

KENNEDY NICOLE

KENNEDY NICOLE

as we arrived to Lyindas home and I'm starting to get this weird feeling as I getting out the car to walk towards the door .

I see Avery putting Ava in her car seat but I didn't think nothing of it maybe she just wanted an excuses to use to leave early.

as I knock on the door with ONLY kentrell behind me I felt a cold back . I turn around to see Avery gone .

' I know you fucking lying . ' I whispered Kentrell walks in not noticing that Avery is gone .

this young girl was standing by the door as I stood in the entrance. ' wheres Linda ' I asked her as I walked in .

Kentrell realized Avery was not behind me and I saw him grow agitated. " yea where lyinda lying ass . " he mumbled.

" who ? .. ohhh my muva. she's in the hospital, ...yea she fainted yesterday when we had unwanted company. " she smiled

' listen bitch- ' I started but kentrell cut me off " BITCH DON'T YOU EVER DISRESPECT MY GIRL LIKE THAT ILL BUST YO FUCKINGBRAINS OUT .. NOW CALL YO BITCH ASS MAMA AND ASK THAT HOE WHICH HOSPITAL SHE IN " he was pointing all in her face . she just laughed

he pulled out his rifle " KEEP PLAYING LIKE YOU CUT LIKE DET HOE " he was now shouting. the girl began to cry .

' oh hush you wasn't doing allet pussy ass crying when you thought you was cut ' I mugged her .

' now call ya old ass mother .. fuck she still having kids for ' I rolled my eyes & she began calling the old brat .

" h-h- hello ? L-linda" she stuttered " yes darling " she answered all happy. ' ASK HER NOW ! ' I mouthed

" uh um .. can you tell me which hospital your at it's real important . "  she strutted

" lady of the lake hon- " she started and I hung up dead in her face .

' we can find out which room when we get there ' I said as I walked out the door getting into my car .

I analyzed the room numbers as I walked by each as kentrell and the li girl followed up front .

I saw as they made a stop in front the closed door kentrell grabbed the girl arm as she tried to enter the room alone .