the lie 2

Kentrell Gaulden 18'⛵️

I'm at nisha house to give her money I was suppose to bring Kayden home but I never went to sherhonda house cus I was in the yo all night.

I hear the door bell ring so I look out the peep hole and see Kayden so I'm thinking sherhonda or starr bringing him over but I open the door and see Avery ?

the baby she was holding started calling me dada. so soon as she see me she starts running to her car, so I called shawty name she stopped so I walk to her and she starts crying and the little baby girl told me "dada make mommy stop crying"

ion even know why shawty was crying but ion like to see her cry so I wiped her tears and asked her why the little mini ha was calling me daddy sheen even answer she just said yeen gotta take care of ha.  ion know what shawty mean by that but ion wanna loose Avery again Ian even sure why I lost her the first time.

Avery Taylor ♡

Avery Taylor

"why yo child keep calling me dada "

I looked down and said 'you don't have to take are of her'. .

I looked him in the eyes then tried to walk away and he pulled me back to him and said "what you mean . . . "

I looked at kentrell with teary eyes and said come to my car ima explain it all . .

He looked at me with worry in his eyes and walked to my car I watch him walk to my car as I grabbed Kayden and Ava to Nisha door. I knocked when I noticed that she had went inside to mind her business she opened the door and I introduced myself .

" hi I'm Avery and this is Ava if you wondering why I had Kayden I'll explain it all later but can you watch Ava for me ill pay you I won't be long I'm just trying to discuss something with Ava's dad" .

Nisha looked at me shocked and just nodded her head as she took Ava and Kayden in and closed the door. I sighed & walked to my car to see kentrell in the passengers seat I opened the drivers door and sat down and turned to him I was adoring him as I watched on his phone but then I realized what I was doing and cleared my throat .