Christmas Baby

Callie's P.O.V.

I'm currently in the hospital. It's Christmas Day and I'm having contractions.

"It's gonna be ok. The baby will be here soon, cal." My mom said.
"One more push." My mama said.

After one more push, I heard the cry of my beautiful daughter. I can't help but cry. Happy tears of course.

"She's beautiful!" I hear my mama say whole choked up.

I see the nurse cut the cord and check the baby out while the dr cleans me up.

After a while I got to hold her and take care of her. She's finally here. Lila Marie Adams Foster was finally here. My brothers and sisters are at home. Before we left this morning Marie was jumping up and down. I know she was excited. I can't wait to see the look on her face when we get home in 2 days.

Marie's P.O.V.

I'm playing a game with everyone while Callie has the baby. Brandon is in charge and we had pizza and breadsticks for dinner. Brandon said we will do Christmas dinner when they get home in 2 days. I'm excited. I love babies.

"I can't wait to meet her!" I yell with excitement.

"Me too." Mariana said as she hugged me.

This was the best Christmas ever! I got toys and a tablet and now a niece. Well I'm calling her my niece even if I don't get adopted.

"Jesus! You stink!" Mariana said as she plugged her nose.

"Sorry. I gotta fart." He said.

"No more deviled eggs, Jesus." Brandon said as he sprayed air freshener.

With stef and Lena and Callie at the hospital, we all are just hanging out and watching movies. We're all sleeping in the living room tonight. I'll definitely never forget this Christmas!