Alone

Marie's P.O.V

Well I'm in a small room with one window and no decorations. It smells weird. It smells like sadness. It's like tears....salty tears and a hint of B.O. I miss Stef and Lena. But it is what it is. Normally I wouldn't be surprised about getting taken again but this time it hit me hard. All I do is cry and cry. The food here is decent but not as good. I lay down wondering what everyone is doing. I took a picture of them with me before I left. That's the last thing I look at before I go to sleep. It's been 4 weeks since I got taken. I was hoping everything would be different this time. I can't help but feel.......alone. Yes I feel alone. I pull the blanket over my tear stained face and try to sleep.

Stef's P.O.V.

"Ugh this isn't fair!" I yell with rage to Lena.

"I know stef. We just gotta wait til our foster license renews. It should be any day now." She said as she hugged me.

"I know but she doesn't belong there."

"I know. All we can do it is. Let's go to bed hun." Lena said as she finished putting the clean dishes away.

I go up to the room with Lena and get ready for bed. I haven't been sleeping well. I've been having dreams that Marie never came back to us and that something horrible happened. Sometimes half the night I'm in the bathroom puking just thinking about Marie not being safe. Just the thought churns my stomach.
I turn on the tv and try to watch something calm and happy. I just hope this gets sorted soon.

Callie's P.O.V

I've been sleeping in Marie's room. It just hasn't been the same without her here. I've been more emotional due to the pregnancy hormones. I'm currently 6 months now. I'm gonna have a girl. Marie would've been so excited to find out. She said if the baby's a girl to name it Marie. I like Marie as a middle name so I decided on Lila Marie Adams Foster. Besides me Marie was so excited about the baby. I know moms are hurt that she's gone. I know they're doing everything they can. I wish there was a way we could all help. I just hope for some good news soon. I know what it's like to get taken from your family. Before I was adopted by my moms I was also taken when their license expired. It truly sucks a lot.

Author's Note: sorry I haven't updated in months. This is the first time in a long time I got inspiration