where is she?

Stef's P.O.V.

It is currently 7:09pm. I'm still driving around, worried like hell, trying to find Marie.

"Oh god. I hope we find her soon. She's 10. She needs adult supervision." I say, while driving.

"Check the park hun. Maybe she went there." Lena said.

I drive to the park and park the car and get out and walk around with lena.

"Marie! Where are you!?" I yell, crying.

Jude's P.O.V.

I'm in the living room, feeling bad. I didn't mean to upset Marie. She's a sweet girl and now she's gone. It's all my fault. My siblings won't talk to me now. They're all playing a game in the kitchen. Ugh I feel awful.  I wish there was something I could do. I'm thinking about going to find her.

"Your turn, Brandon." I hear callie say.

I just sit on the couch in the living room, staring at the tv screen.

"You okay, bud?" Mike asks me.

"No I'm not okay! Everyone hates me now!" I yell.

"Don't worry. They'll find her." He said.

"How can you be so sure, mike?"

"Your moms can do anything, jude. Dont worry." He reassured me and hugged me.

I hug him and go to me and jesus's room and lay down, worried. God I hope they find her.

Marie's P.O.V.

I woke up to the sound of someone yelling my name, but it was faint. It sounded like stef. I go out in the night and I start freaking out. Did I mention I'm scared of the dark? No? Well I am. I walk around trying to find them but no luck.  They must've left cus I heard a car door shut and leave. I keep walking and sit by the pond.

Lena's P.O.V

Still haven't found her and me and stef are really worried. Since we're tired we head home and go inside.

"Nothing. We can't find her. I hope she's okay. We have police out there as we speak." Stef said.

"Time for bed. Where's jude?" I ask.

"In our room, mama." Jesus said.

"Cool, if I crash here?" Mike asks.

"Yes, mike." Stef says as she yawns.

We all head to bed and sleep.

Jude's P.O.V.

I heard the whole thing. That's it. I gotta do something.  She's out there by herself. I look at the time and see it's almost midnight. I quietly get up and put my shoes on and grab my phone and pepper spray that moms dont know about.  So shhh. I quietly go downstairs and see Mike asleep on the couch. I get to the last step and stop and watch Mike mumbling in his sleep. I look at him and see he's not wearing his shirt. Ugh god so much hair. I quietly gag and head out the door to find Marie.  I grabbed jesus's skateboard and skate into the night. Someone has to find her and it has to be me. I feel guilty about what happened. I'll stay out all night if I have to.

 I'll stay out all night if I have to

Sorry it's a little short. Working up to the climax.