almost Christmas

Marie's P.O.V.

It is currently 9pm on December 23rd. I'm in my room decorating for Christmas. Christmas is my favorite time of year. Just seeing all the beautiful Christmas lights makes me happy. I put up Christmas lights in my room.

"Kids, dinner!" Stef said.

"I'll be down there in a minute " I said.

"Okay. Don't take too long" Lena said.

I was making Christmas presents for everyone. It's not much but I make scarves. I was wrapping them. After a few minutes I put them in my closet and join everyone.

"How's school going?" Stef asked.

"Long." Mariana said.

"I passed some my exams." Brandon said.

"That's great, B" Stef said.

I look over at Callie who looks like she's gonna puke.

"Can I be excused?" Callie asks and leaves the table.

"Is she okay?" I ask.

"Yea. She's just sick, Marie. Girl stuff" Stef said.

"Oh okay."

"Can we watch a Christmas movie tonight?" Mariana asks.

"Yea, that sounds good, sweets." Stef said.

Cool I get to spend time with a family for Christmas. I've never watched movies with anyone besides myself so I was happy.

After dinner everyone gets changed in their pajamas and we all sit on the couch and wait for stef and Lena. Stef and Lena said they had a surprise in the room they were wrapping. I'm curious about what it is.

After almost 30 minutes they join us.

"Let's watch Elf!" Callie said.

"Okay Callie." Lena said.

I get comfortable on the couch and watch Elf with everyone.

Lena's P.O.V.

We were all in the living room watching Elf. I'm so excited for Christmas. I can't wait to see the look on Marie's face when she opens her gift. Me and stef got her a kitten. She always talks about wanting a kitten. The stuff we were wrapping was cat stuff. It's in a box. We're getting the kitten tomorrow night. She will open the box first on Christmas Day then stef will walk in with the kitten. She's gonna be so happy!

*Sorry the chapter is short. I'm having trouble thinking*