Christmas Curiosity

Merry Christmas everyone! 😍🎄🎅☃️❄🎁

It was Christmas time in the Lion Kingdom and everyone was celebrating! No one was more excited than Max. He was excited to celebrate Christmas in his home. The lion ran in the palace excited "Come on you two!" He yelled out from over his shoulder as his two best friends Twitch and Spike followed him.

The three got to the rail on the upper floor and saw the beautiful and illuminated Christmas tree. It was so big and tall that Max could easily jump on it...althought he learned last time while they were decorating that that was a bad idea.

The three friends awed at it amazed, smiling big and their eyes shimmering. "It's so beautiful! I wish we had that back in the jungle" Spike said smiling big. "It's not just the tree that's beautiful! Come on!" Twitch said excited and jumping and the three friends ran down the stairs Well Max slid down the staircase railing and landed on the floor.

"Gasp! Food!" Spike yelled excited and ran to the buffet table, making Max and Twitch laugh as they followed their food loving friend. Their eyes shone at the food they've never seen before. "Wow. Check it out. Gingerbread cookies. Pudding. Gumdrops. Gasp! And fruitcake!" Spike said excited as he started listing all the food while grabbing a plate and filling it with food.

Twitch joined his friend in getting food while Max took a cup of hot chocolate and a cupcake that looked like a Christmas tree. He walked around, marveling at all the Christmas decorations glowing, the presents at the tree. And all his friends and family together.

Max smiled at this as he took a sip of his coco and was about to take a bite of his cupcake but someone tapped his shoulder and he looked over at that direction and nothing. He looked back at his cupcake but his eyes widen when he found it was gone.

"Huh?" He said surprised. "Someone lost a cupcake?" Max's ears perked at a familar voice and he turned around and saw Leena holding the cupcake in her hand, smirking. Max chuckled at her "Leena come on. That's my cupcake. What would Santa say?" He asked her playfully as he reached out for it but she pulled back and ran off. "I don't think Santa would mind a bit of playing" she told him and max chased after her...little did he know she was leading him to a playful trap.

Leena ran to a large window where you could see the snow outside and the Christmas lights on the castle. Max caught up to her and she turned around, smiling at him while Max smirked at her. He walked up to her as she waved the cupcake at him teasingly. Max took the cupcake from her and finished it quickly before she could steal it.

Leena couldn't help but laugh at how he gobbled it quickly. "Very funny" Max told her, wiping his mouth from the icing but then his brown eyes looked up and noticed something that made him curious. "Hey Leena" he asked her.

"Yeah?" She replied to him. "What's that up there?" He asked her, pointing up and Leena looked up and smirked...it was a mistletoe. Max still had alot to learn about Christmas traditions...and this is one she's gonna enjoy teaching.

"Oh that. That's a mistletoe. There's a fun little game with it" she told him casually while smiling sneaky. "A game? How does it work?" He asked her curious, not noticing the sneaky look on her face.

"Ok. So you need two people under the mistletoe like right now" she told him as Max nodded. "Ok and then what?" He asked as he finally looked away from the mistletoe to Leena.

Leena took the chance and kissed him, giving him no time to react. Max stared at her surprised and wide eye, blushing pink. Leena pulled away, smirking at him. "And that's how the game works" she told him casually, amused by the look on his face and she walked away, leaving Max dumbfounded.

He turned around to watch her leave and he looked back up to the mistletoe. Max chuckled at Leena's playful trick and walked off.