Halloween Fun!

"All for one! And one for all! Max,Twitch and Spike were dressed as the three musketeers and were goofing around in front of a mirror in the treehouse.

Tonight was Halloween and they were having a big party at the center of the kingdom. The jungle trio wore matching musketeer outfits that were blue, red and white with their animal symbols on their chests. "Candy here we come!" Spike quickly ran out of the palace with his pumpkin bag excited for some halloween candy.

"SPIKE!" Twitch yelled chasing after the candy seeking hedgehog while Max bursted into laughter as he followed the duo. The party looked really spooky tonight, the Phoenix was painted black and the windows glowed green, turning it into a haunted house.

"Wow" Max said amazed by all the cool decorations for this year's halloween. He spotted the professor dressed like a wizard who was helping out with the games. "Twitch? Spike?" Max called out for his friends but they were no one in sight. "Ok Max. Just look for the two musketeers. No biggie" he told himself, after all he could find two matching trick or treaters then that must be them.

"Two musketeers? I thought it was just you" Max's ears twitched when he heard that familar teasing voice. He turned around and he stared in awe at what he saw. "Leena?" Leena was dressed as a knight. She wore a blue short sleeve jumpsuit with a golden lion symbol on her chest and some fake armor well not alot. Just some on her shoulders, knees, wrists and a helmet too. She wore some brown fingerless gloves, white boots and her hair was in a long braid.

"Wow Leena! Your costume is so cool! Did you make this?" Max said surprised and impressed by the lioness's costume, it was probably the best one he had seen all night. Leena looked like a real knight. "Yeah I couldn't find a knight costume that wouldn't make me all sweaty and walk like a robot. So you're dressed as a musketeer?"

She asked him, flicking the feather on his hat as Max smiled at her sheepishly "Yeah I'm dressed as one of the three musketeers. Hey have you seen Twitch and Spike, the other two musketeers?" Max asked looking around for the two. Leena placed her hand on her hip and smirked at Max "um Max let ask you. Is Spike one of the other two musketeers?" "Yeah"

She placed an arm on his shoulder her smirk still on her face as Max looked at her, having a feeling she was getting somewhere "If you were Spike, where would you go?" Max thought about for a moment and an idea came up in his head, his eyes shined and he smiled.

"I would go where the food is!" Max said as Leena lifted her arm off his shoulder and placed both her hands on her hips "Bingo! And the one place here with food is the Goblin Gobbler food buffet" she told him, pointing to where it was that the duo might be at.

"Thanks Leena!" Max told her before running off. Leena shook her head at him smiling and she turned around about to walk away but Max's voice caughter her attention. "Hey Leena!" She turned around to face him as he came running back to her "Do you wanna join me for halloween?"

He asked her and she stared at him surprised and had her back facing at him. Max stared at her confused "Um so that a yes or a no? Or did I do something?" He heard her giggling and her body shaking so he approached her slowly his hand out to touch her shoulder "um Leena?"

"BOO!" "AAH!" Max screamed when all of a sudden he saw a knight hemlet glowing at hin all spooky like. He jumped back surprised "hahaha! Oh man you should've seen your face!" Leena told him as she pressed on her helmet and some of it showed her face again.

"A little upgrade I asked the professor to do" she told him putting her hands on her waist smirking at the spooked king. Max glared at her but it quickly went away and he laughed "You got me Leena" "oh and I would like to come with you" Leena told him before running past him in a hurry "Whoa!" "Last one there is a slow zombie!" "Leena!" Max called out as he chased after her.