I Got Your Back

judyther gave me the idea to do a moment where Max and Leena get separated from their friends and Max feels down so Leena cheers him up
"Third Person's POV"

Leena and Max were on alert they got separated from their friends due to a huge spider attack and they had to find their way back to the Phoenix everyone was meeting there Max used his lion amulet for light"Any ideas Max?" Leena asked him her eyes wondering over the huge cave it gave her shudders"Well if I had my lion staff it would be easy to use lion sense but it's with the others so I guess we're just gonna relay on out instincts".
"Leena's POV"

I was really worry that we might come face to face with that spider again it wonder if others are having better luck than we do Max stopped me from walking after we found two tunnels"Which way do we go?" Max asked himself thinking I stared at the right it look larger than the left,"How about the right tunnel?" I asked him getting a step closer to it"No I think it might be the left tunnel come on Leena" I groaned following him when we entered I slipped.
"Max's POV"

Just as we went in the tunnel Leena fell and slipped"Whoa!""Leena!" She grabbed my amulet ripping it off by accident and everything went dark I tried to find it on the ground but I couldn't even see my own hand"Leena where are you? Did did you find the amulet?" I called out to her shielded my eyes from some bright yellow and red light as my vision cleared I spotted Leena far from me laying on the ground.
"Third Person's POV"

The tunnel the two lions took accidentally led them near a steep hill down below Leena moaned in pain Max slid down to check on her worried for her safety"Leena are you ok?""fine just a small bruise" Max helped Leena get up and notice her elbow was starting to bruise a little he grimaced but he felt guilty he knew it was his fault Leena handed him the amulet searching for a way out by climbing up the steep but it wasn't working.
"Leena's POV"

I groaned in anger at sliding down from the steep hill I heard Max sighing and saw he threw the amulet on the ground I sated at him worried he sat down looking hopeless"Max are you ok?" I walked towards him concern grabbing the amulet gently dusting it from any dirt,"I'm sorry Leena maybe if we choose the other tunnel this wouldn't happen I'm not even fit to be king" I stared at him sympathy but I can't let him be like this"Max listen to me please I think your a great king and well what would I do without you.You defeated Vulcan all the time without you who would save us" I told him getting closer to him.
"Max's POV"

Is stared at Leena surprised but I smiled at her gently getting up she handed me my amulet and I grabbed it placing it back on my neck"Better now? Good let's get going" Leena told me but I placed my hand on her shoulder staring at her amber eyes"Leena your a good friend...thanks" I told her and she smiled at me before we left.