Jealously at the Beach (request)

Request from GSBUBLE

The whole team of heroes were at the beach today, ready for some fun. "Oh yeah! Time for some surfing!" Twitch said excited, carrying a pink surfboard while wearing orange shorts and sunglasses.

"Yeah! Oh! I hear they have a great smoothie bar here!" Spike told them excited, wearing yellow swim shorts and matching shades while carrying a parsol.

Max chuckled at his friends. He was wearing an orange tank top and green shorts. Leena was next to him with her hair up in a ponytail and wore a light blue and white two piece swimsuit with matching flip flops. Max turned his face away, blushing at how cute she looked. Leena smirked at him.

"Ok. Let's go find a spot" she told them and the moment she said that, the chameleon and hedgehog dashed all the way to the beach to claim their spot with the lions following them behind casually.

Twitch went to do some surfing with Spike joining in. Leena and Max went swimming together. They did some sandcastles, jumping into the water and Max and Leena eventually joined in the surfing.

"Haha. Man that was fun" Max said as he and his friends just chilled in the water, out of breath from their little play fight. His mane was soaking wet and he had to push it off his face.

"Hey can we get some smoothies?" Spike asked them. "Why not" Max said. "I actually checked out their flavors so let's see who wants which flavor" he told them. Each person chose a different flavor: Max picked mango, Leena picked Kiwi, Twitch picked strawberry and Spike chose banana.

"Alright then. I'll go get them. But first does anyone remember where I can find?" He asked them puzzled. "I'll go with you Spike. You'll need some help carrying those drinks" she offered him, standing up. "Great. Thanks Leena" Spike told her grateful as the two left to get their smoothies.

Twitch grabbed his surfboard which rested on a flat rock next to him. "I'm gonna keep practicing my surfing. Let me know when the smoothies come" he told him and Max nodded to him before chameleon paddled off on his surf board, leaving the lion alone to himself.

Max leaned his back on the rock he was resting, putting his hands behind his head as he sighed relax with his eyes closed. Only thing was that he wouldn't stay relax for along. He had some unwanted attention coming.

"Hello there" his ears twitched at a female voice but it wasn't Leena's. He opened his eyes and turned to where it came from. There was a lioness with a darker brown fur with matching colored short hair and a red bathing suit. She had two of her friends with her. One with a custard yellow fur with her in a ponytail, wearing a purple two piece swimsuit and another with the same fur color as Leena but with red hair loose and down her shoulders, wearing a green long sleeve two piece swimsuit. All three had some mishevious and flirty smiles on them.

"Um hi" Max said, his arms off his head as he stared at then, starting to sense something off. "King Max right?" The one with custard colored fur asked. "Um yeah. But you can just call me Max. No need to be formal" he told her, smiling nervously.

"Who knew we run into you here on the beach" the one with red hair as she walked over and sat down on a rock near Max. The lion felt uncomfortable, seeing how close she was. He noticed the other two lions joining her, one on the other side of him while another was at her friend's side. 'Uh oh' Max thought in his head, feeling he had unwanted admirers.

Meanwhile, Twitch was searching for a wave to ride on, his hand above his eyes as he scanned around. He did however spot Max with the lionesses. "Huh?" He said surprised as he went in invisible mode with his camouflage, swimming to a rock and peeking from the corner.

"So what brings you to the beach here pretty boy" one of them asked, tilting his face to look at her. He frowned at her and gently moved her hand away. "Just hanging with my friends" he told her. Twitch could see his best friend seemed uncomfortable and these lionesses were being flirty with him. "Oh boy. I better go find Leen" he whispered before swimming to the beach to find her.

Leena and Spike were coming back with the smoothies, each one of them was holding two cups. "Leena! Spike!" The lioness's ears perked at Twitch's voice but she didn't see him anywhere.

"Oh right" he said and suddenly appeared next to them. "Ah!" Both Leena and Spike yelled startled. Apparently, he was still in camouflage mood and forgot about it. "Sorry about that. Anyway, I think Max needs your help Leena" he told her, pointing to his friend's direction. Leena stared at him confused.

The three arrived and Leena's eyes widen at what she saw. They were still far so Max and the lionesses didn't see them. The lionesses were giggling, teasing and being playful with Max while he looked nervous and uncomfortable.

Leena felt her anger and she clench her teeth, growling. Not only were those lionesses flirty with her friend and boyfriend but they were also making him feel uncomfortable. "He's try to get them leave. But they won't leave" Twitch explained. Leena's eyes fell on some water guns leaning on a rock that they were playing with earlier. "Oh I know how we can make them leave" she told them, smiling misheviously.

"Come on! Please! My friends will be on their way soon! And I'm already taken!" Max told the lionesses, starting to get irritated as he moved away from them. But they blocked his only way to land so he was pretty much stuck in the water.

"Really? Because it's seems you're the only one here handsome. But don't worry. We'll keep you company" one of the lionesses suggested to him flirtatious as Max looked at them, worried on how he was going to get out of this.

SQUIRT!

"AH!" One of them yelled and some water hit them. "Anyone call for backup?" Max's ears twitched at a familiar voice and he turned to it, smiling in relief at who he saw.

Leena, Twitch and Spike had water guns with them, all three wearing mishevious smirks. Leena loaded her water gun and aimed at the lionesses who stared at them frightened. "No one flirts with my boyfriend! Attack!" She yelled and the three shot their water guns at them.

The lionesses squealed suprised, trying to shield themselves with their hands as they got hit by the water. They turned around and fled, running off from out of their sights. Leena smirked at them, placing the water gun on her shoulder while her other hand was on her hip. She turned to her boyfriend who signed relieved.

"Thank you Leena. You too Twitch and Spike" he told them gratefully as she winked at him and his two friends smiled at him. "Alright. Now that that's out of the way, let's enjoy our smoothies" Spike reminded them as everyone enjoyed their fruit smoothies and relaxed on this beach day.