Chapter - 20 [ Fight Against Eachother ]

Stealing my enemy's heart -
Chapter 20 [ Turn on music for good experience ]

5 days later Darryl finally came back . After a year of staying at the Enemy's kingdom for 1 and a half year. Darryl felt relieved to see his castle in a long time, Nick saw Ant, Eret and Red talking outside of the Castle , Nick suddenly jumped at them as he laughed

Nick : HEYYYYYY I MISS YOU ALL

Antfrost : Wait-- Nick!? Youre back!? I thought you're dead

Nick : What do you mean dead?

Eret : Its nice to see you again Nick!

They all went to the king's room to pay him a visit, the king was sitting on his bed while looking at the window. He slowly looked behind him as he heard the door creaking.

Clay : Who's there?

Darryl : Brother..?

Darryl came closer and gave him a hug, He let a sigh of relief as he smiled.

Darryl : Im glad that you're fine..i heard about what george did to you..unfortunately George was at Genohovia's side.. im afraid to say that he is the king's cousin.

Clay : What do you mean, George would never do that.

Darryl : I heard it..and i saw them with my own eyes how they were laughing and thinking that you're dead.

Clay : Even tho you came back home , didn't succeed to your mission. Im glad that you're back.

Darryl pulled out a journal that has all of the secrets and the Weaknesses of the genohovia kingdom.

Darryl : in two days..there's a festival of the blue heart Genohovia. This could be the answers for our future.

Clay : you did enough as i expected . I will plan to sabotage the festival and take this advantage to kill the king.

The town never knew that the king was still alive, the kingdom keep it as a secret to inherit Darryl as the new king , so it will be delivered the message to the genohovia kingdom.

The next day they all went to the Cathedral , including the Villagers of Addalenor. The people were shocked as they found out that Darryl inherit as the new king. The coronation is about to start

Antfrost : I hearby declared, Prince Darryl from Addalenor. The brother of King Clayton from Addalenor and I inherit Prince Darryl to be your new ruler of the Kingdom.

Antfrost Crowned darryl, darryl was knealing his right leg down as he was holding the sword .

Antfrost: You may now rule the kingdom, King. The throne is all yours.

" I'm sorry Zak..but we have to fight against each other , but i don't want you to hate me because of this.."

2 days later Darryl had planned out their move at the Festival of the Blue Heart Genohovia . They are on the way to the Genohovia kingdom with an army of Knights and The knights were heavily armored soldiers who rode on horseback.

Time check - 4 pm

Zak has been waiting for the whole day but darryl didn't came back, but his hopes were still high for Darryl.

" I know you will come back, Darryl . I trust you with my whole heart "

While he was sitting on his throne, his messenger came to report that there's a new king that is newly crowned Yesterday.

Mega : Your highness..we successfully killed the king, but theres a newly crowned king yesterday. It was the king's brother, he looks weak . You can kill him easily.

Zak : What...? Did you just said?

Zak looked shocked as he clenches his fist. He took a deep breath as he went to his meeting room calling out the higher positions to plan their festival to be safe and peaceful during the festival. He planned to bring their knights to guard around the place and to get ready if the other kingdom tries to ruin the festival .

" Let us meet again, The Future will decide what it should be."
- Darryl & Zak

CHAPTER - 20 END