Chapter 1 - [ Journey to meet the king ]

My name is Darryl, from Adalennor kingdom. I am the king's younger brother also known as the prince, i have a important mission to do to save my kingdom from the heartless king of the Genohovia . We lost many people during the war and I am here to sacrifice myself to be a slave and have a chance to kill the king. It was 30 percent chance to kill the king . But I have no choice. Yesterday we recieved a letter telling me that I was recruited as a new slave to serve the king, it was addressed to the fake hometown on the letter that we sent. After years and years waiting , we now got the answer.

They were arguing about Darryl at the dining room and one of the close friend of Darryl was furious

Antfrost : theres no way that the king sent his own brother to be a slave

Darryl : Ant, I was the one who chose to do this, and I know you're worried , but nick is there to help me out.

Eret :first we sent nick from that kingdom years ago but we never got a letter from him even a single letter.

George : we cant tell that he's still alive or not , I have still a faith on nick. I know he's still alive.

Clay : its decided , tomorrow at 12 pm we will send Darryl there.

Hours later Darryl was in his room as Clay walked in and sighed. He reached his hand on his head and ruffled his hair

Clay : you're growing older. I just wanted to make maintain your innocence as possible. But as you grow older you suddenly realize what's happening to our kingdom right now.

Darryl : you know, you think I will finish my mission ?

Clay : I taught you well. And I know you can do it. I have a faith on you.promise me that you will comeback soon telling me that you did your job.

Darryl : I promise that.

Time skip - 11:30 am

Darryl was about to go out of the palace and suddenly someone hugged him from the behind

Antfrost : Darryl we'll miss you

Eret : come on Antfrost, I'm sure he will come back safely

Meanwhile king Clayton was watching his brother from the distance, crossing his arms while leaning his back.

George : You think it's a good decision to make? It's not really that I dont have faith on him, but I'm just worried they might know his real identity

Clay : I've been keeping him safe from the kingdom, he never went out from the castle for 10 years.

George : you really care about you brother didnt you? He's like in a prison doing nothing on this palace .

Clay :Shut up..

George chuckled as he looked at Darryl leaving the castle .