Chapter - 15 [ Will You Dance With Me ]

Stealing my enemy's  heart –
Chapter – 15 [ Turn on music for good experience ]

Darryl seems confused that everyone is busy today, Little did he know that it's the king's birthday and they're holding a Ball Tonight where everyone is invited in the Party. They already sent invitations all over the town .

Darryl was walking through the hallway and he met the king eachother, they both glance at eachother and darryl began to blush. Zak slowly grabbed his arm and make him look back at him.

Zak : Do you know what day is today??

Darryl : uhh..Friday?

Zak : pfft..you're just stupid to realize.

Astelic approached The king, passing by Darryl, She didn't even greet darryl and just give all of her attention to the king .

Astelic : Your highness! Happy  birthday!

Zak : Yhank you astelic..

They both walk away from darryl as darryl felt so ashamed that he didn't even know that it was the king's birthday.

Time skip 10 pm

Theres a lot of people came in the ball, most of them are rich people and from the royal family.

They started to intoduce themselves at the king, while darryl, quakity and Nick are bringing the food at the  table at the side. They were dressed properly and they were also allowed to dance at the ball if they are finished with the work. The maids already finished their work , they wore different kinds of gown that the king bought them a week ago.

Quackity : i never seen this party so big.  In exited to try on my tuxedo later on!

Darryl : don't worry, you'll get used to this soon

While they were talking , Nick was secretly eating an apple as he tries to avoid their eyes .

Darryl : Nick! What are you doingg

Time skip 

Astelic showed up at the ball, she was really pretty with her gown

Astelic showed up at the ball, she was really pretty with her gown. She went to Darryl ,quakity and Nick, she just stood up beside them and talk to them for a bit. But darryl was avoiding astelic as possible since he was standing beside her.

The music started as some people started to invite their loved ones and  partners to dance .

The king went closer to them, it seems like he's giving a sign of asking one of them to dance with him .  He offers his hand to..

Darryl's Pov

My heart started pounding as the king started to walk closer to us. " Please..give me a chance to redeem myself. "

The king offers his hand to Astelic " May i take you to the dance? " she slowly take his hand as Zak  kisses her hand as they both went to the center.

They started to dance along the couples and they're gaze at each other.

Ah..how stupid of me to think that he'll offer me to dance with him , its my fault that i rejected him at the first place.

I went out of the ball and headed back to my room and call this day a rest.

CHAPTER – 15 END