Chapter - 10 [ A Poisonous Flower ]

Stealing my enemy's heart –
Chapter 10 • Turn on music for good experience

Zak caught a fever after that night he got soaked in the rain. It was 12 in the morning . It was still raining while the king was laying on the bed, resting peacefully.

Darryl's Pov

Now that i know that the king wasn't feeling well, i can take this chance to take revence. The king was in his low condition, the king might be asleep in his room .

Darryl was wearing a red cloak , his face wasn't showing as he went inside the room though the balcony. He was holding a sharp knife .

Darryl went closer to take a look if he's asleep While he was peeking, he suddenly blushed as he saw a handsome innocent face infront of him. " im sorry..but i have to do this for my kingdom "

The loud thunder rumbles as the rain gets more heavier. Darryl felt the blood dripping in his knife as he widens his eyes in shock

Zak grabbed the edge of the knife as his hands were bleeding he was staring at him coldly .

Zak : this is not how i will end up dying..
I already know everything..everything about you..Darryl from Addalennor kingdom

Darryl : How did you-..

Zak suddenly pulled him from  the bed and stood infront of him as Zak licks his own palm covering with blood.

Zak : you will never kill me, even you die trying. i already knew at the first day . You think im that dumb?

Darryl : ID RATHER BE EXECUTED THAN STAYING HERE. WHY DIDN'T YOU KILL ME WHEN YOU ALREADY KNEW!?

Zak : You know, its fun to play around with you . Then heres a deal. Be my lover, and i can let you live.

Darryl :Id rather get executed than forcing myself to love a heartless monster!!

Zak : If youre playing hard to get, then so be it. Ill make sure you'll fall inlove with me.

Darryl ran out of his room  through his balcony as Zak was grinning while seeing him blush. He slowly looked at the cut in his palm and went back to the balcony  as he watches him from the distance while the rain was still on.

Meanwhile at the Addalennor Kingdom

George was in the king's room , he was standing infront of him while the king was already asleep. He held his cheeks , kisses his lips and George began tearing up .

George's pov

I don't know if i have to do this. But this is the best for the kingdom, someday you will regret loving and keeping me here.

George was the king's childhood friend and now his lover , his family was poor because they were kicked out of the genohovia kingdom .

He was 10 years old he was a beggar in the streets finding food to share it with his family. While  Clay was with his brother darryl at the market to buy toys for his little brother, the clay noticed a poor guy who has the same age as him , he gave him a food and money to survive for a month .

Three of them became much closer for years. one day the king decided to make them as a slave and give them a shelter , enough food and drinks . While george's parents are gonna work , the three of them are gonna play around the kingdom.

After the time, George's parent died from an illness. And the last word that his father said that " Take revenge for the Genohovia kingdom"   george never forgot his father's words when he died. He made a promise that someday he will take the name of the kingdom for his life.

Years and years later he became the king's right hand and his lover. He never knew that time will come. George still never forget that one day he will do his job for his promise on his father.

Clay woke up as he saw George was crying infront of him, he Slowly hugged him .

Clay : Hmmm? What's the matter? You're having a nightmare??

George : N-no My head just kinda hurts..

Clay will never know a beutiful flower is hiding something poisonous inside.

CHAPTER 10 END

also, according to Wattpad , only a small percentage of people who read my story are  actually voted , please consider Voting, its free

also, according to Wattpad , only a small percentage of people who read my story are  actually voted , please consider Voting, its free. You can also change your mind 💕💕