Chapter 6 - im not saying that im jealous

Stealing my enemy's heart –
Chapter 6

Its been days that the king has been avoiding Darryl after he saw him hanging out with Astelic. The king never been this jealous before . As Darryl went to his usual work he brings his breakfast to the king .

Zak was just sitting on his bed reading his books while darryl was holding the tray standing infront of him.

Darryl : your highness, here's your breakfast.

Zak continued to ignore him as he looked away.

Darryl : You cant just treat me like this-..your behaviour is much more worse than a child. I dont care if you are a king or not.

Zak : if you don't want me to be like this, then stop talking to that astelic

Darryl : and what's the reason that i have to stop talking to her? Are you jealous?

Zak : im not saying that im jealous, i just dont like her.

Darryl : You cant just tell me what to do- this is my private life. This is not your business.

Zak's pov

I started to get irritated as i clench my fist . I saw darryl puts down the tray as i watch him leave the room.
I sighed , stood up and  grabbed his arm as i made him look around i saw him making such a angry expression

Darryl : What-?

Zak : nothing..

As i saw him leaving with a angry expression,  as he saw astelic carrying a basket of fruits bringing them to the kitchen . I saw his expression suddenly changed while he saw her from the distance
" astelic ! " i heard him shout as he went up to her.

Zak slowly sighed and closes the door.

" im not sure what's this feeling is, but im not definitely falling for him."

Meanwhile

Karl was about check out on his lover as thet walk across the hallway with tommy, tubbo and wilbur he saw nick from the distance . Nick waved at him and smiled at him.

Tubbo : Hey karl! Hurry up! King Zak might be pissed again if we're late !

Tommy : what's the matter karl ?

Karl : nothing, lets get going

Karl looked back, waves and smiles at him.

Astelic :ooh you two seems close.

Nick : yea--..i mean, wait what??

Astelic chuckles and just gave his shoulder a pat. She went back to darryl carrying another set of basket full of fruits.

 She went back to darryl carrying another set of basket full of fruits

CHAPTER END