Chapter 7 - I will rip every inch of you

Stealing my enemy's heart –
Chapter 7

Days have passed Miss Astelic and Darryl became much more closer .
One day they were talking while walking at the hallway, both of them were just chatting since they have nothing to do at the noon time.

Darryl : Miss astelic, i've got to tell you something.

Asthelic : hmmm? What is it darryl?

Darryl pulled her into his bedroom and quickly closed the door

Darryl: promise me not to tell anyone. I trust you miss astelic.

Astelic : what do you mean-..

Darryl: i am..from the other kingdom, the Addalennor kingdom. I came here to assasinate the king.

Astelic: What-!?! Then ill keep this a secret- don't worry. I can also help you out gathering informations.

Astelic got out of the room and immediately closed the door.she smirked and looked at the king's room afar .

Astelic's Pov

"HAHAHAH- i knew it..he's such a idiot , he just trust someone so easily . What if i tell this to king zak  he'd give me a great reward "
She smirked and looked at the king's room from the distance.

Time skip – 2 am

It was a quiet morning and everyone is already asleep. No one whould even notice that someone is around.
Astelic was on the way to the king, she knocked at the door and she heard a voice saying "Come in" . Astelic opened the door and he saw The king was standing at the balcony. It was full moon and the moonlight was shining upon him.

Astelic : Sir. I found out that Darryl was from the other kingdom. He was trying to assassinate you my lord

Zak : ....and how did you know that?

Astelic : Sir, Darryl himself told me that.

Zak grabbed her hair aggresively and glared. " don't even tell anyone, or i will make sure that i will rip every inch of you"

Astelic started to get scared as she saw the eyes of the king ." Y-YES my lord "

" Y-YES my lord "