Chapter - 9 [ Kiss Under The Rain ]

Stealing my enemy's heart –
Chapter 9 ( Turn On music for good experience)

8:39 pm

It was a dark stormy night where Darryl was called by the king late night, he was wondering why would the king will call him to his room

Darryl's POV

I was walking though the hallway and it was raining heavily outside . I stay for a bit and enjoy the rainy night. And i suddenly felt someone was coming by the hallway . " i better get going " as i glance for a bit, i saw the king was standing infront of me.

Darryl : ah- your highness. Youre here. Can i help you something?

Zak : no, i just want you to company me. For a bit. I notice that you've been watching the rain for quite long.

Darryl : i apologize your highness.

Zak : well..i've got the same feeling..

As they were talking, zak suddenly pushes him to the rain and darryl got soaked. Darryl grabbed his arm and pushes him as well

Zak : Now we're both soaked.

Darryl : thats not my fault !

Zak looked at darryl while darryl was looking from the distance where  his kingdom was located. He slowly smiled a bit . Zak grabbed his cheek and kissed his lips. They were infront of the garden where its raining hard.

Darryl suddenly blushed and wipes his mouth, he pushed him away

Zak : Pfft- you should smile more. Besides im just messing around

Darryl : .....

Zak : maybe not, i might be serious about it.

Zak chuckled as he walks away. They were both soaking wet . Darryl was just standing there and speechless. He slowly held his lips as he watch the king walk away.

Time skip - 9 pm

Zak was laying in the bath tub with full of roses floating on the water, he chuckled as he remembered what he did.

Zak's Pov

" I have no idea why i did that,I didn't regret it at all. " i stood up the tub as i wrap up the towel around me, i went to check the window as i saw astelic bringing a umbrella for darryl  as they both walk back to the kingdom. " PSH..that little brat.."

Zak slowlt closed the curtains as darryl was about to go inside, he notice zak was watching and see him close the cutains .

Chapter – 9 END