Chapter - 3 [ White Roses ]

Stealing My Enemy's Heart - [ Chapter 3 ]

Time check - 8 am
Darryl was asked to bring the breakfast to the king , he went inside of the king's bedroom and King zak wasn't around, darryl searched everywhere in the bedroom but he didnt saw the king, he heard a clang from the distance leading to the king's garden.

He secretly went inside of the garden which no one is allowed even his warriors and righthand can get in.

Darryl's pov

I saw the king sitting on the iron bench near the flowers he was drinking a tea while he's looking at his garden "woah- these flowers are so pretty "
The white roses were blooming and the beautiful scent of the flower.
I was holding a the tray and shaking a bit since i wasnt allowed to go in the garden without the king's permission.

Zak: Come out, i already saw you come in as you step in the grass.

Darryl :Im sorry your highness! I was distracted i apologize

Zak :You don't have to.

Darryl went closer to the king and places the breakfast on the table. He was kinda scared after he saw the king face to face.

Darryl's pov

The king seems nice , but course i cant fall for that. His heartless personality will show out soon..sooner i will kill you easily and take over your kingdom.

Darryl smiled at the king as he bowed .

Darryl : your highness, i should get going. Have fun with your breakfast

Zak : Stay here for a while, youre not gonna do something after this, am i right?

Darryl : No, your highness.

Zak : then stay here and talk about yourself.

Darryl : My name is Darryl from the scheŕ village .i have traveled through mountains to serve you , your highness.

Zak : you dont have to be formal. Besides.youre the only person who came in my garden except my parents.

What-..? Is he trying to be kind? That wont work on me.wait and see if you can survive the poison that im gonna feed on you. Ill never forget how you took all of the land of my kingdom.

Zak's Pov ( back to first chapter )

As i was looking to the application paper to get a new servant i saw
A familiar face of someone that i met years ago. As i realize they are sending the prince as a servant to kill me. Are they stupid? They think im stupid or something? Since im getting sick of this kingdom, why can't i make him as my entertainment?
Lets see if this stupid prince of Adalennor can kill me easily.

Zak never told someone even his right hand about knowing that there's a spy on their kingdom.

Time skip

I felt someone went inside of my garden, but i saw the servant , or i say.. My enemy . I started to pretend that i didnt saw him. His clumsiness was cute and his face was attractive.i never tought that i would just let in a enemy that killed my family years ago.

His face of innocence, could be hiding something dark deep down inside?

CHAPTER - 3 END