Chapter - 16 [ A second Chance ]

Stealing My Enemy's Heart
Chapter - 16 [ turn on music for good experience ]

Time check 8 am

Its been a 2 has passed , The king and astelic became much closer. Quakity was sitting at the bench while looking at the snow starting to melt.

It was the time that astelic will serve foods to the king , as she was walking though the hallway while holding a tray. Quakity noticed something that she's putting something on his drink. He thought it was a poison and he immediately report it to darryl

Quakity : Daaaarryl!!

Darryl : hmmm?? Whats wrong?

Quakity : get inside, quick!

Darryl : but this is Vurb's room

They both went inside as Darryl started to get confused .

Quakity : Astelic is putting something suspicious in the king's drinks. I can't tell what it is.

Darryl : then..leave it to me, ill tell this to the king

Quakity : ill help you find proofs if i can get into her room. That's i can help

Darryl : thats already a big help.

They both got outside, they bumbed into vurb and spifey . They both got really confused as Quackity and Darryl ran away from them

Vurb : What the-

Spifey : Pfft- .. i didn't expect that coming.

Time skip 9 pm

Zak finished taking a bath, he was in his robe, he went to his balcony,and started reading a book. Someone knocked at the door and it was darryl.

Darryl : your highness, you asleep?

Zak : What brings you here, Darryl.

Darryl : i need yo talk to you . Please..

Zak : What is it about..? I don't have enough time to talk with you.

Darryl : let's talk in private, please let me in. I don't want anyone to hear me talk about this.

Zak : get inside, just hurry up and talk

Darryl went inside as he saw Zak was sitting at the balcony, wearing his glasses. Darryl stood behind the king as he began to speak.

Darryl : Your highness, i think astelic was poisoning you, Quakity told me that he saw her put something in your drink.

Zak : Don't you want me dead, DARRYL? Isn't your first priority is to kill me?what happened to that priority?

Darryl : N-No-.. i don't want you to get hurt- !!

Zak : LIES-!! Don't you like seeing me suffer everytime you reject me? Aren't you happy? That someone will kill me for you-

Darryl suddenly hugged him from the behind. He started crying as Zak felt his tears drop in his shoulder.

Darryl : can't you just listen to me for once, i realize that i started to like you, i wasn't sure about it. I got so upset when you told me that you wouldn't talk to me anymore when i started to open up my heart to you.

Zak : Why..why did you only told me this when i started to loose hope on loving you.

Darryl : please, your highness..lets start over again.. give me a chance .

Zak slowly pulled his arm as he kissed his lips, giving him a sign of acceptance.

" A start of a new beginning. But what will happen if the king of Addalennor kingdom will discover Darryl's Relationship with the enemy ? "

The next morning Dave, Tommy and Tubbo searched astelic's room abd they saw bottles of love potion under her bed. Today was the end of the month, the love potion didn't work if the last drop of the potion can't get into the king that will trigger the effect.

Astelic got kicked out of the kingdom and she's prohibited to go at the Town nor anywhere that is owned by the kingdom , she can be executed if someone saw her around the area.

CHAPTER 16 END