Kapitola 16.5

Sexual content

This is what happened the next morning, enjoy 😏

I woke up to the sudden sound of falling water. I opened my eyes slowly as they felt heavy. My whole body hurts. I got out of bed, stretching out to try to just take the sore away.

I put on one of those robes that are in hotels, that everyone steals, at least me, and made my way to the bathroom.

"I just have to say, WOW" I chuckled, admiring how ridiculously expensive this hotel should've cost.

Moving my eyes from the bathroom features. I directed my gaze to Lorenzo, who was on the other side of the bathroom glass door. Steam came out of the upper cavity of the shower.

I undid the tie of the robe and let it fall easily down my figure. I walked over the shower and opened the door just enough to enter.

There he stood, in all his glory, all wet and naked, just fucking hot. His face was facing the other way, so I took my time appreciating his back. He had a big snake crawling a tree, what is that supposed to mean?

"Done admiring my back?" he turned around, running his hands through his dark hair.

"I wasn't done, actually"

He walked up to me, closing the space between us. He lowered his lips to my ear and whispered "You snore"

I widen my mouth. Do I really? "You know what? I'm leaving"

Before I even took a step he grabbed my waist and pressed me against the wall. I arched my back as it entered in contact with the cold tiles.

"Anything I can do for you today, Mr. De Luca?" I wrapped my arms around his waist and tilted my head up making eye contact with him. I grinned feeling his erection against my stomach.

In a shift movement he roughly pressed his lips against mine. I open my mouth allowing his tongue access, and he truly doesn't disappoint.

He grabs my ass pulling me up, I wrap my legs around his waist. I have walked up under the shower. The water fell on us, wetting every inch of our bodies.

Lorenzo slid his dick in slowly, making me feel every inch. I pulled away from the kiss in an attempt to catch my breath.

There was a reason I don't sleep with the same person twice. And that reason is feelings.

Feelings are one of the most fucked up things that can happen to human beings.

With every thrust I felt more things, not only on my vagina but in my brain.

I started liking Lorenzo more than I should. I mentally had a list with motives while I shouldn't like him. First, he's my fucking boss. Second, I knew there was something else about him. He has like a dark aura around him. I don't know if he's a killer or not but I know this man has committed crimes. Now, what kind of crime?

He was holding me with an arm, while his other one was paying equal attention.

I felt sorry for his ears. The way I was moaning out his name was inhuman.

My next move was really stupid. I attempted to reposition my legs, which caused me to lose balance and fall to the ground. A part of me was asleep and I didn't even feel the blow, but the awake part just saw Lorenzo laugh as he reached out to get me up.

"How did you drop me?" I chuckled, still on the floor. I'm too lazy to stand up.

He continued laughing "It's not funny" I complained by moving the hair from my face.

"I'm sorry but it is"

His laugh and dimples are so cute but yet his dick was in the way so I'll say hot.

"Common, stand up"

"No, I'm gonna sleep here and don't you dare turn off the water"

~~~
i was threatened to write this part by UnknownAssLice  and it completely sucks 😭

VOTE AND COMMENT 😃🔪