അധ്യായം 27

𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐬

𝐒𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭

𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐚'𝐬 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕

"I missed you, papà"

Dad?

I quickly stepped outside the bathroom, getting closer to the child. "Do you have a child?" I asked Lorenzo, afraid of his response I took another step forward.

"Fuck no" He replied. I exhaled feeling relieved. I turned to face the kid  "Zio, who is this beautiful lady?" The little things asked, he stepped nearer and took my hand. A wry chuckle escaped my mouth when he kissed the back of my hand "I'm Leonardo but you can call me Leo"

 A wry chuckle escaped my mouth when he kissed the back of my hand "I'm Leonardo but you can call me Leo"

"Nice to meet you, Leo" I answered back, pulling my hand away from him. What did they feed this kid? Judging from the L in his name, I knew he and Lorenzo were related. His family has a thing for that letter.

"What's your name?" Leo pleaded. Lorenzo came forward "Are you trying to steal my girl?" He replied with a question.

His what?

"Maybe" The child admitted. At least he's being honest. "Where is your mother?" Lorenzo asked as he looked outside the room. "Emm..." Leo stuttered and took off running. What is it with kids and running?

"Are you two related?" I asked him, walking back inside the bathroom. I straighten my stance in front of the mirrors. My eyes were glued to his every move. Lorenzo leaned against the door frame, with his arms crossed. He was wearing a white shirt with a few undone bottoms at the top, his necklace made him even hotter, he had on black slacks. I didn't want to look, but it was right there. He was most certainly hard.

"He's my nephew. Why? Got scared I had a child?"

I fixed the top of the dress I had on, making sure I won't accidentally flash a tit to someone. I looked at him through the mirror "No, I was just curious" I replied honestly. I wouldn't mind but again, is not like we were actually dating. I struggled to tie the back strands of the gown. "Need a hand?" His voice was intense. "Please" I retorted. My eyes attached to his throughout the reflection.