Isi nke 44

𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐬

𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠
- 𝐒𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐮𝐥𝐭 

𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠- 𝐒𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐮𝐥𝐭 

𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐚'𝐬 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕

"Why are we here?" I mumbled under my breath, wanting to fight off the rope holding my hands back. I tried to scream but it was useless, no one could hear me.

Natalya turned around "Didn't you two meet in this bar?"

It is.

One of the guys pushed me down on the floor, making me hit my back severely against the concrete. I winced at the immediate pain.

I'm sorry. I thought to myself.

There were millions of thoughts in my head. Million of scenarios of how this day would end. But none of them hurt as much as the memory of Zara.

We once promised that we would choose each other over anyone, guess I was wrong.

"Maya, Maya, didn't I warned you to stay away from him?" She asked, bending over. "Fuck you and your warnings" I spatted with fury. She grabbed my jaw, pressing hard, and slammed harshly her palm across my face.

I started laughing, feeling my face getting warmer "Ah, come on. Why don't you untie me so we can solve this fairly?"

Natalya sighed and stepped away. "Coward" I muttered.

She stared down at her phone in distress until an incoming call rang out. Her lips spreading "Where are you?"

"Right here" A common voice sounded from the night. "What the actual fuck is wrong with you people?" I yelled, seeing Alexis arise from the darkness of the alley.

He ignored me and rewarded her gaze "You promise she would be mine after we kill him. You better keep your promise"

"Fuck you, fuck you, fuck both of you. You disgust me" I wailed but one of the guys yanked me up by holding the back of my neck. "Let me go" I pleaded with tears already forming in my eyes.

Alexis approached me wrapped his hand around my throat "You and I are going to have so much fun"

Tears began flowing as his words terrified me. And not because I was scared for myself but because I was carrying a child. My baby. I was supposed to be the one protecting it from the world. "Why are you doing this?" I asked, rips falling down my face.