Capitolo 5

𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐬

𝐋𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐳𝐨'𝐬 𝐏

𝐋𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐳𝐨'𝐬 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕

"Damn it" I sighed exhaustedly as I dragged a body out of the warehouse. Idiots. Messing with the wrong person. Don't get into debt you can't pay.

How much does this fucker weigh?

I rushed out of the back entrance still dragging the body. I carried the body on my shoulder to be able to throw it in the trash can. For real how much does this man weigh?

Once I get rid of the body I look at my shirt to realize there is blood on the sleeves. I'm too far from home to go to change and I have to be at the club in a few hours, so I have to go to my creators' house. Fun, I have to sneak in so I don't have to hear my mom bragging about it.

I have been MIA from the club for the past 2 weeks dealing with some business cause my idiot brother just had a kid. The kid is cute or whatever, no big deal. It just eats, sleeps, and cry.

That does not mean that I have not been aware of the bar. I've been more careful about it since the new bartender started. I am surprised by her abilities. Last week I stopped by the club for some papers and I saw her, she was focused on talking to clients to even realize I was staring at her. She caught my attention, the way she was smiling, she seemed charismatic, and the tattoos. Of course, I looked at her, she's beautiful. I also noticed that I am not the only one who has looked at her, because when I received the weekly report from Alexis, he spoke very, very highly about her.

My phone started ringing which distracts me from my thoughts. It better not is Natalya, because I swear I'll kill her "You were supposed to spend time with your sister yesterday"

"Ma?" I asked surprised, why didn't I have her phone registered?

"Boy, when you see my name popped up on your phone, you have to answer. I gave birth to three kids and the only one that pays attention to me is Lucia, and it's because she is 7"

"I knew she was a mistake" it was my failed attempt to distract her from asking what I had been doing for the past weeks. She's not very fond of what we do, but hey, she is the one who married a criminal. What did she expect us to be? Doctors? Lawyers? Cops?

"Where are you?"

"I'm going there now because ... erm ... my shirt tore," I said, taking a look at the bloody shirt.

~  ~  ~  ~  ~

I took my shirt off as fast as I could when I saw my mom opening the front door.

I saw her expression change from happy to mad real quick when she trailed her gaze from my face to my shoulder.

"You got another tattoo?" she inquired in a sharp tone.