Fəsil 35

𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐬

𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐚'𝐬 𝐏

𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐚'𝐬 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕

Lorenzo got up from the table and was now standing next to the chair I was seated on. In a surprise, I brought my hand up to my lips suppressing a gasp. He got on one knee beside me and reached for his back pocket.

He pulled out a small black box. All eyes were on us, energy single person in the restaurant was getting a show. "Oh, my God" I spoke as his fingers opened it, revealing a beautiful diamond ring.

The waitress walked over to the table next to us. I returned my gaze to Lorenzo. "Maya, I'm not good with words so I'll keep this simple. Would you make me the happiest man on earth and be my wife?" He recited with a wide grin on his lips. 

Tears fell down my eyes as I uncontrollably started nodding. "Yes, yes, I would love that" I mumbled as I extend my arm out.

He takes my hand and slides the ring on my finger. Lorenzo looks up and positioned his hands on both sides of my face and pressed his lips on mine. The sound of people clapping around us caused a giggle out of both of us.

"You're a great actress" Lorenzo whispered as he pulls away with a scowl on his face. I winked as I wiped my tears away "I'll do anything for free dessert". He kisses my forehead and went back to his seat.

The rest of our date went smoothly, a few people congratulated us for our "engagement" and we did get a free dessert. It was a chocolate lava cake, it was worth the act.

"That was humiliating, I'm never going out with you again" Lorenzo uttered, opening the car front door for me. I fastened my seatbelt and waited for him to get inside. "It wasn't that bad, plus, " I paused and looked at the fake ring we bought at a dollar shop, I turned to face him "we got nice dessert for free"

"Don't lie, you know you can't get enough of me" I added grinning. "Are you sure it's not the other way around?" He smirks arrogantly.

"You see, I was going to give you a blowjob but I don't feel like it anymore" I responded in a petty tone, still looking at him. His hand came in contact with my face and he grabs my jaw to pull me closer. He tilts his head before biting his lips "Oh really?"

I nodded. "Yes, but if you keep looking at me that way I may change my mind"

He was so damn close to replying but his phone went off with a notification sound. Damn it.

Lorenzo looked at the bright screen then turned his gaze to me and caressed my cheek. When he didn't speak I asked "Are you okay?"