F/n first name
L/n last name
Your female
Your age 17

Thinking

Clara and dolly is a my own made up characters

Clara 1 year younger than you.

Dolly 2 years younger than you

You will not be informed your quirk until later

Today is the first day of ua. We are in class 1a. Clara and I passed the entry exam with flying colors. We are now going to class.

I was pulling on my skirt. It was to short but luckily I had stretchy pants to cover my legs. it's still uncomfortable though. "F/n stop! We're about to go in. Don't forget to smile" clara said pointing at her smiling face.

I pulled the side of my lips up. She laughed and shook her head. I slightly smiled as she walks a head. She was exited to see the outside world and meet people her age.

No matter what I'll protect you both.

Clara and i walked into a huge door. When we walked in a blue haired boy walked up to us and introduced himself. I rolled my eyes at his properness. He was so stiff. You could practically smell money jumping from him.

"Hi I'm clara bells and this is f/n flower(trust me on this part. It's your last name for now)" she said I nodded my head and I was no longer smiling.

Me and her sat beside a red head. "hi I'm eijiro kirishima!" He said happy. I nodded at him. He had sharp teeth and pointy hair. Clara jumped up and greeted him with just as much enthusiasm as he had. "hi I'm clara bells! This is f/n flower!" She yelled.

I kicked her in the leg. "Owwww! That hurt f/n" she said with fake tears. "You were to loud." I said giving her a look. She huffed "common f/n don't need to be so mean" she pouted.

Kirishima laughed "you guys act like siblings." Me and her looked at each other and then him. "No we're are not" I said.

Him and clara talked and joked around with each other. She better not get attached. It won't end good.... It never does. I know she needs to meet other people especially her age and find good friends but it just can't happen for us. I had to learn the hard way.

Soon a yellow bag? Caterpillar? came in. He got out and said something about you shouldn't make friends. He than said something about a test. Whoever gets the lowest gets cut from the class. After that we go to the dressing rooms.

We all walk out side. Someone named bakugou goes up to the plate and thorws a ball. He then did it with is quirk.

We than start the tests. Clara and i look at each other. "Good luck" she said serious. I noded and smirked. "You to" I said getting ready.

Time skip to ball throw.

In the end a kid named midoriya broke his arm trying to throw the ball. He's not vary strong but I've seen his quirk somewhere. I just can't place my finger on it.

It's Clara's turn she throws it to the best of her ability. Her quirk is black goop. She is able to use a black goop thing.

She creates a black goop and slides the ball. Aizawa then calls me up. I took the ball and threw it hard.

He looks at me annoyed. "You do know you can use your quirk. Please use it." He said. I scratched my head. "I don't have one." I said. I could hear gasping. He looks at me shocked.

"Ok then everyone please wait for the results." He said walking away. People started to crowed around me. They were asking how I got in without one. I started to get anxious. The loud angry blond was yelling at me. Luckily clara was able to get me out.

Finally the scores were up. I look to see I'm right above izuku midoriya. I hear a huge laugh. "Look at that deku! quirkless girl even beat you!" The guy named bakugou screamed laughing.

I just walked away not wanting to get in between that. Aizawa went up infront of the class. "I lied no one wi be dropped. Go back to the classroom. The rest of the period is free." he said. Everyone looked shocked and relieved. Most of them yelled at him for tricking He then walked away.

He wasn't lying. You could tell he was going to actually drop the lowest ranking person. Since he didn't. That means that kid has potential.

Clara and kirishima come up to me. "you did it!" She screamed hugging me. "Ya that was so Manly! I mean womenly?" He said confused on what to say.

Clara laughed at his confusion. "It's ok kiri! We understand if you call us manly!" She said. "Kiri?" I asked at the sudden Nickname. "Ya I'm gonna call him that from now on!" She yelled.

I give her a disappointed look. She just ignored me. We walked to the dressing room together. "See you when we get out kiri!" She told kirishima.

I walked into the bathroom a little pissed. I get dressed when some came to talk to me. "hay flower!" A pink girl said. "please just call me f/n" I said annoyed at the name. "Ok! Call me mina!" She yelled happy.

"You can call me clara!" Clara said smiling. How does she smile all day? I couldn't help but see her get along with everyone. Im kinda jealous but it's my fault for not being as happy.

"You are awsome for being quirkless and still wanting to be a hero! Look how far you've made it!" A girl with pink cheeks said.

I flinched at the word hero. "Thanks" I said. "no problem! I'm uraraka!" She said smiling. Such a cinnamon roll.

"What?" She asked "I said that out loud?" I asked. Clara laughed "yes, sorry uraraka but f/n doesn't spend much time with people" she said for me.

"It's fine! Hay do y'all want to sit with us at lunch?" She asked. I was about to say no but clara cut me off. "sure!" She said happy. I glare at her but she shrugged it off.

Great...