class rep

It's been 2 days and clara is attached. I tried to talk to her but she won't listen.

Everyone was taking when aizawa told them to hush. "Today there is a vary vary important matter to attend" everyone looked at him worried. "We need to choose the class rep." He said monotone. Everyone started to get pumped. People started to shout "me,me,me!"

Suddenly iida shut everyone up. "Everyone! We should write it down on a paper and put it into a box! Is that alright with you sir?!" He yelled. Aizawa shrugged and slept.

Everyone started to write. Iida would be the best choice. "F/n choose me!" Clara said. I looked at her with a really look. Who cares shes more important.

I wrote clara on my paper and put it down. When we looked at the score. Midoriya won first and momo won second. "What who chose fucking deku?!" Bakugou screamed.

We ignored him. Midoriya got up and blushed. I could hear iida sadly say "not even one vote" poor guy.

After class was lunch. Me and clara usually swapped in between midoriyas table and bakugou. "So iida why didn't you vote for yourself?" Uraraka asked. "I knew if I was a good choice someone would vote for me. It was the noble discussion!" He said with a hint of sadness.

I pretty much blocked them out the rest of the time. Suddenly a alarm goes off. "What's going on?" Deku asked a second year. "It's a intruder alarm. We need to evacuate!" He said running out.

Wussy

Clara grabbed my hand and dragged me. We ran beside kiri... I mean kirishima! "Hay yall ok?" He asked worried.

"Yes we're finnnnneee" clara got pushed away from me. Suddenly I was pushed against the glass with kirishima on top of me. We both blushed heavily.

"I am so sorry f/n! This is totally not manly!" He said quickly trying to get more space but people just pushed us closer together. "It's not like we have a choice" I said blushing harder as he got pushed against me harder.

"Uraraka rich my hand!" I heard iida scream. I look up to see if I could see around kirishima. Instead of doing that we came face to face. I felt his warm breath on my face. Our lips were Inches apart. We stared into each others eyes.

I blushed and looked back down. I hit his face with my head. "oww" he said "sorry" I said quickly. Suddenly I hear iida "please calm down! We are ua student! It's just the media!" He screamed.

Everyone calms down and starts to go back to there seats. Kirishima pushes off me. "S-sorry again f/n" he said blushing. I just nodded and saw clara watching from a far. She looked sad but when she saw me looking she quickly smiled.

I looked at her confused. Does she like him? I shrugged it off and walked to her. "Let's go back to the classroom." I said she nodded and ran a head of me.

When we get there everone was sitting down. We sat down to as midoriya and momo stood at the front. "B-be f-for w-we s-start I want to s-say that i-iida should be class rep. He was able to calm the students when they were freaking out. I think he would be better than me." He said deep in thought. Everyone was agreeing with midoriya.

Iida looked at aizawa. "I don't care just pick a class rep" he said going back to sleep. "I promise to take this seriously!" He said happy. Momo looked angry/sad. "But I got more votes than him" she said

I chuckled a little at there actions. They are really a like. "I heard that f/n" clara said. I glared at her but she just laughed.

This isnt going to end well, will it?