UA Sports festival

Today is the sports festival.... I'm not going today. Personal there is plenty of heros to help so I'm good where I am. Also they may not want me there. It should be around over now.

I walk by some people coming out of ua. "did you see that boy?!" Someone said. "I know right! He will probably be a villain one day hahaha" the other said. "he was so crazy they had to chain him like a wild animal damn that bakugou is crazy! hahaha" the third said.

My blood boiled. They laugh at someone being chained up?!  He is working to protect these idiots?!

I walk into into the arena. I see all might trying to calm down a chained up Bakugou. Most people were gone now. I walked past all might.

I saw the chains had a lock on them. "Where is the key?" I asked anger in my voice. "F/n leave you shouldn't be here" aizawa said walking up to me in his mummy getup. "Shut up! He shouldn't be locked up as a monster! Let him go you dumbass!" I yelled.

Everyone was staring at me in shock. "Who is she?" A random person asked. Questions where flying everywhere. All might came up to me with the key. "Calm down we were just trying to calm him down. No one is treating him as a monster." He said. This made me laugh.

"Really?! Hahaha let me chain you down. Hold you down and muffle your screams. Hahaha come on! I'm not 'treating you as a monster'!" I said obviously about to burst. He stood in shock. "I-im sorry we'll let him go" he said giving in.

My eyes scanned the area. I could see heros watching me. Class 1a was in a group infront of me. Once I jumped off the stage they backed away scared.  I stomped past them. My eyes trailed and unusual kid. He had purple hair and bags under his eyes.

I growled at him and he just stared. "F/n wait!" All might said running up to me. "what?" I asked impatiently. "Meet me at the point tonight ok? It's about you know who" he said. I nodded slowly. There is something wrong here. He looked nervous.

I had a few hours to kill so I walked around the mall with my hood up. I was walking with my face down when I ran into a person's back.

I didn't look up. "Sorry" I mumbled and started to  get up. A hand was placed infront of my face. "No problem! I'm not hurt!" The boy said happy. I knew who it was kirishima.

I looked to see mina and dinki with him. I gotta get away. "Hi I'm mina" mina said. I rolled my eyes. "I know who you are" I said annoyed and got up myself. "F/n?" Dinki asked a little scared hint in his voice. "hmm" I said walking away.

I know something will go down tonight. My stomach growled. I haven't eaten in a long time. I pulled out a couple of dollars. Great enough for a small drink.

I walked to a cafe. I've seen these around but I never really went in. I open the door slowly. The smell of fresh coffee hit my nose.

I walked in to see a women behind the counter. "Hello and welcome! What can I get you?" She asked happy. I flinched at her loudness. "Umm do you have any kind of advice on what's good? Something cheap though please?" I asked her. She smiled and gave me a list. I choose f/d. (Favorite drink)

I've never had it but I knew the few times I let clara come here. She would get this one.

I ended up staring at it. I take a small sip. Now I know why she likes it so much. Well I guess why she did like it.

"Hay f/n?" I heard someone call my name. Kirishima again? "Yes?" I asked not looking away from the drink. "Can we talk?" He asked worried. "Why "I asked cautiously. "I wanted to talk about you sister" he said guilty.

They all sit around us. "Ok you have to promise not to get mad at me." He said. I glared at him and he gulped. "I just wanted to say... I'm sorry. A day before the attack. W-we knew about you and shigaraki." He said quickly. I looked at him shocked. "How?!" I asked a little to loud.

Mina looked away. "She ran to us crying. Me and denki left her and kirishima to talk but when we got back she told us..." Mina said scratching her neck.

"She told us that you actually had a quirk and you where a villain. She told us about your sister and we made a plan." Denki said looking at his hands. I was shocked "w-why why didn't you tell anyone?" I asked getting mad.

Mina let a sob out. Denki hugged her. "we made a plan. We knew we had to get her sister back first. She was going to get you to get them to get her back and then we would help her and dolly get away..." Kirishima said fading off.

She was going to save dolly! Wait what about me? "What about me?" I asked with wide eyes. "s-she s-s-said you were to unstable... To keep around" mina said still crying.

I felt my breath hitch. "She was going to leave me? Why did they jump infront of me then?!" I asked angry. "I guess dolly changed her mind." Kirishima said. None of them looked at me. "She was going to leave me?! After everything I did to keep them alive!" I throw the drink. Tears streamed out my eyes.

I tried to wipe them but more replace the old tears. The stared at me. "I did everything for her and she would just betray me like that... What the hell am I here for then?" I whispered to myself. "F/n" mina said quietly.

I got up still crying but lighter. "I have to go. Probably going to get into a battle with all might" I said laughing through the tears. "What?" Dinki asked shocked. "he called me out today. I'm guessing he set a trap for me. It doesn't surprise me though. I'm a bomb waiting to explode and kill everyone. Just like clara said every monster deserves to be locked up" I whispered the last part.

What I didn't know was kirishima had heard me.