meeting

I walked down to our meeting spot. It was deep in the woods so definitely a trap. I walked to see all might  standing by a cliff in the moon light. He looked like one of those depressed heros.

"Young f/n I'm glad you came" he said trying to smile. I rolled my eyes. "So what's the plan?" I asked looking around. "look f/n I want to give you a chance. You don't need to get revenge" he said hopefully. "What do you know?" I asked glaring at him. "Please they wouldn't want this. It may be your last chance to get out this mess. We know that you were forced to do what you did to keep your sisters safe but there no longer here. You can help us lock him and the rest of the lov up" he asked one more time.

I walked up behind him and looked out over the cliff. "Don't worry about it. I won't be around soon." I said turning around. I gave a crazy smile. "I can handle the lov my self so don't worry about them." I said

Then the boy from before with purple hair cake out of the woods

Then the boy from before with purple hair cake out of the woods. "Who the hell are you?" I asked suddenly I was frozen. I could feel my hands barely. My quirk was going to go out of control if he doesn't let me go. "I'm sorry young f/n but you wouldn't listen to reason."  All might said sadly. I try to speak but no sound will come out.

"Speak" the boy said. I could feel my voice working. "I don't think you have a good idea on my quirk. It's like a mutation. I can keep it from going out of control but when I stop... It goes out of control and kills anything in it's reach." I said letting it all go. They looked at me in horror.

Everything around me started to die slowly moving up. "young shinso run!" All might said. He let me go and ran. All might stood ready to fight. "Kirishima don't go out there!" Mina screamed.

Wait mina?

I looked to see kirishima running out using his quirk to make him self rock. Smart he can protect his self with something that is not even alive but it won't last long. He still has a brain and organs. Soon my quirk will kill him. It will kill anything alive even if it's flying. "Stop let me talk to her all might." He said.all might hesitated but nodded ready to fight at any moment. "You should go soon or it will kill you" I said.

"Please I know what we planned was wrong but you can't kill people. They wouldn't want this!" He said. "Please what would you know? You don't see how people look at me. Not even my  sister wanted me." I said quietly. "You know she loved you. Otherwise she wouldn't have died for you." Kirishima said walking closer.

He looked at me as if I was a hurt puppy. "Lier" was all I said. The closer he got the more you could tell my quirk was getting to him. "No she loved you" he said again. "Lier she was going to leave me! Just like- just like-" I couldn't finish. "Like your parents?" He asked slowly.

"How did you-" he cut me off. "clara she told me a while back. Your not a monster f/n." he didn't finish. He fell to the floor clutching his stomach. "She told you?" I started to laugh. "Did she tell you how they died?" I asked. He just looked at me in pain. "I killed them. That's how the lov found us. My parents were hurting us because of my quirk. Soon I got tired of it. Once they touched clara and dolly. I freaked out and killed them. Clara screamed at me pulling dolly away. The lov came saw me and took us. I'm the reason we were beat. I'm the reason the lov took us. It's my fault!" I said holding back the tears.

I replaced my sadness with anger. I lifted his chin to look me in the eyes. I heard all might fall on the ground.

"What do you think now? Am I not a monster?" I asked waiting for his answer. He didn't say anything. I stopped my quirk. "That's what I thought but I guess it's lucky for you guys. I'm done fighting. I give up." i said holding my hands up. All might looked at me in shock. Suddenly Mina and denkin ran to Kirishima.

"Why?" He asked sceptical. "Just as I said im done fighting. I didn't want the play the game anymore." I said waiting for him to cuff me or something. He slowly walked up to me. He ties my hands behind my back.

"So what do you think will happen to me?" I asked him. Truthfully I am scared. I'm scared they will lock me up. It's something I never want to happen again. "I'm not sure. Are you worried you will die?" He asked i chucked "no, but please if anything. Don't let them chain me up." I said walking forward.

I could feel eyes on me as I walked away with all might.