back?

Me and kiri was holding hands and walking through the mall. I was smiling slightly as we walked. "Kirishima? F/n?" Someone yelled. We turn around to see "clara?" I asked shocked. She ran to Kirishima and kissed him. I could feel my eyes watering. Kirishima pushed her away. "What are- are you- your supposed to be dead!" He yelled. "What do you mean and why were you and her holding hands?" She asked.

I looked at her. I didn't know whether to be happy or sad. She suddenly fell to the ground clutching her head. "Aggg" she yelled. I held her trying to help. "What's wrong?" I asked. She suddenly stopped and stared at the ground. "You- you killed us" she said looking at me. "You killed dolly and me! I'll kill you!" She yelled pushing me. Kirishima grabbed her before she could.

"How could you! You should have died you monster!" She yelled. I sat there in shock. Tears fell out my eyes and I couldn't stop them. She stopped and kiri ran over to me. "You ok?" He asked hugging me. "I'm ok kiri" I said closing my eyes hoping she wasn't really but when I opened them she was staring at us shocked. "Y-you two are together?" She asked shocked. Kiri turned pale. "Look clara a lot h-happend while you were gone" he said.

She started to cry. Kiri got up to get her to stop. "Let's get aizawa" he said picking her up. She clinged onto kiri. I felt a pain in my heart. He carried her to aizawa and they took her to hospital.

"Umm f/n they are looking to see how she is umm here." He said nervous. "Ya so she is alive and... Hates me" I said in disbelief. "Look f/n I look she's been through a lot and it wouldn't be manly if I... I" I stopped him. "You want to stop being together?" I said not looking at him.

"Look I like you but she was the first person I loved and now she is back i-i can't lose her again." He said as a few tears fell down his face. I didn't let any fall down. "Ya it's ok Kirishima. I understand she is important to you. Just umm give me some umm time I guess." I said leaving.

He didn't try and stop me. I felt a pain hard in my heart. i knew he loved her but what was I supposed to do?

I started to feel like I was chocking. I started to cough and cough until something came out of my throat.

A black petal came out of my mouth. I looked at it with wide eyes. Some blood was splattered on it.

I knew exactly what it was
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hanahaki Disease