dreams

Dream

"F/n"

"F/n! Get up!"

I looked around for the voice. Dolly appears in front of me. "You did this" she said. Blood comes out her face. Suddenly clara comes up behind me in the same state. "I never wanted you. Your a monster!" She yelled.

I couldn't speak. Blood started to fall out my mouth. Clara wrapped her hands around my neck. Dolly held my hands down. "I wish you were never born" dolly whispers.

"The people you killed. There here and they want blood" clara said. They suddenly disappear. The blood was gone. "No! Dolly! Clara! Come back! I-i need you... Your all I have left" I screamed.

The air around me turned to water. Hands started to drag me down into the dark. "Save me please..." Was all I could say before I passed out. Slowly the water flowed into my lungs.

Dream end

I woke up in a car. I saw aizawa beside me. "Bad dream?" He asked. I didn't answer. I thought about what happened. I remember now.

Memory

All might brought me into a court room. "F/n l/n daughter of pro hero's silent ninja and golden dragon. Two sisters clara, and dolly. All family is dead. Your quirk silent plage. Are you a hero killer?" The judge asked.

"Yes" I said emotionless. They had class 1a here as witnesses. "Do you admit to trying to kill all might?" He asked again. "Yes"

"Why did you do it?" The judge questioned. "They held my sister captive. Only when I killed all might was she aloud to go free." I said truthfully. "What about you and your other sister?" He asked. "she would have left with dolly and me... Im not sure what would have happened to me." I said trying to hold my emotionless face.

"Do you admit to killing your parents?" He asked. "yes" I said. People whispered around. "And why?" He asked. My throat tightened. "I would rather not say" I said. "If you don't tell us people may think you did it because your dangerous. They will want you dead." The judge said urgently.

I looked at class 1a. I looked at aizawa. He was still recovering from what I did. I then look at Kirishima. He looked weak from my quirk. Mina had to hold him up.

"I am dangerous sir and what do you think I came in here for? To be thrown in a cell? I'm not going into another cage. I rather die then go into another cage." I said glaring at him.

"Another cage? You've been in one before?" He asked. I didn't answer. The judge went and talked about what to do with me. A lot raised there hands. They then called over the hero's. Aizawa looked down in defeat but nodded. I bet the decided to kill me.

He came back up the steps and sat down. "We had a long discussion on what to do with you. we have sentenced you to live with aizawa and you will go to UA. You are still young and could change. Your a lucky young women. Most people don't get a chance." He said

I looked at aizawa and he waved. I face palmed these idiots are letting a criminal run around. I guess that may be why they stuck me with aizawa. Great I'm on probation. You know if a kid kills someone. Smart people put them in jails. Why do people have to be so dumb. There lucky I'm not going to fight.

Flashback ended.

And that's how I ended up here. I'm now stuck in a place where people hate me the most. You know if I was shigaraki and they let me out. I would have killed everyone. You shouldn't let prisoners go!I only have two words for these people.

Dumb...

...Ass