villain vs heros

We are all sitting down in class waiting for are other teacher. I was vary tense today and so was clara. We look at each other knowingly.

"I'm coming in like a normal person!" All might screamed busting open the door. He marched in vary weirdly. He is bad at acting.

Everyone looked at him excitedly. I was not that imprest. To be honest he is annoying. I mean what's the point of being no 1 hero? The media just gets in the way and the people who only are a hero for the fam is horrible.

He tells everyone to get into there hero costumes. (Chooses your own). We walked out to the place we did the entry exam. Midoriya came out in a costume that was obviously based off of all might.

All might explained the rules. "Ok so you a will draw from the bucket! Find who you mach up with. I then will draw from the box and see who is the villain and who is the hero. The hero will try and get the bomb and the villain will try to capture the hero or keep him busy till time runs out!" He says.

I grabbed a card but it was blank. Everyone matches up but me and clara. She had a star. "Ok since we don't have enough people to make a 4 group. two of you will go one on one. Please step up if you have a star and a blank card." He said

Clara and I walk up to him. "Ok the blank is the villain and star is hero!" He yelled. Me and clara look at each other. He face gave a since of horror.

"I don't know if it's far. She doesn't have a q-" I cut her off. "I'm not weak clara. Trust me if anything your going to need a lot of hospitalization after I'm done with you." I said to her. She smiled at me but I could see something deep inside her. Something she was hiding.. "Go all out?" She asked. "You know that what I want." I said.

She laughed "Don't die?" She said. It was are thing we say to each other. "don't die" I said.

All might looked at us confused. "I hope you don't die" he said. He gave us a ear piece. "If anything goes wrong I'll stop the battle ok?" He said.

I looked at him serious. "Don't stop it unless absolutely have to" I said going to the bomb.

I stood there waiting. I hear a go! And all I could is wait.  I grabbed the bomb and put it in the corner so she couldnt go through the window.

Black goop surrounded the whole building. She comes through the door. She tried to hide be I could see her. The floor was suddenly covered in her goop.

I laugh and jump up on the bomb. "Nice try clara but you should play fare. Dirty fighting just is not you style" I said grabbing some goop on my hands.  It took a lot of force but I used the goop as a way to walk on the roof.

She made it really dark but light enough to barely see. I suddenly spotted her on the ground. I jumped at her with the tap but she kicked me off. I could see she was tired from over use of her quirk.

She ran for the bomb but I kicked her into a wall with goop. She got stuck but then she took the goop back. You could see clearly now.

"I can never get past you" she said smiling. I barley missed goop that came from behind me. She jumped for the bomb again. I jump to the bomb and shield it from her. I get kicked In the face but I can handled it.

I grabbed her foot and throw her on the ground. She busted through the floor onto the bottom floor. I bend down and looked at her. She looked like she hurt foot. "That's what you get for kicking my face!" I said standing up. She used her goop to swing back up.

She was breathing heavily. "Give up I'm going to win" I said with a evil smile. "getting into the roll I see" she said rolling her eyes. "ya thought I might have some fun" I said shrugging while rolling my eyes.

She ran at me a flung me across the room with her goop. I slammed into a wall. I jump up and run at her. I grabbed her and throw us both out the window. Me and her fought in mid air.

We both land on the ground with a thud. We created a dent in the ground. We jump up and attack each other. She flung me into the wall on the 4th floor. I grabbed a window and smirked at her.

I jumped up to the 6th floor. She looked shocked but followed me up. She grabbed my foot and tried to pull me down. I kicked her in the face to get her to let go.

She did and I went through the window. Clara held her nose as she held the window with her other hand. "bitch that hurt!" She yelled with small tears. I felt bad but I couldn't help her now.

"Clara don't give up. Never give up. Remember if this was a real fight you would be dead." I said.

She nodded and pulled her self up. I could have easily pushed her off but I don't want to do any permanent damage.

Suddenly the timer went off. "Villain's win!" All might yelled. I help clara up and we walked down together. She limped.

All might walked in between us. "can you tell me who the star is?" He asked. Momo raised her hand "f/n sir" she said. He nodded "good do you know why?!" He asked iida. "Yes, she was able to get into character and even without a quirk. She was able to win. She used her opponents weakness and quirk against them." She said.

All might looked shocked. "r-right well whose next!" He said. Long story short. Midoriya broke a arm, bakugou almost destroyed the building and everyone else battled.