graves

F/n l/n
Female
2 sisters, clara, and dolly.
Quirk, black plage, kills anything and anyone around.
Drawbacks include poison released into her blood veins. She can handle most of it but if she lets to much poison get released into her system, she will die.
.........................................................................

I stood above there graves. Nothing around me was alive. I could feel the poison being released. It turns my major veins black so I could tell when I've used it to much.

It was going up my neck but I didn't stop it. I couldn't even if I wanted to. "You should have let me kill him dolly. I was already gone. You should have just lived or at least brought me with you. Clara you were supposed to stay with me... You promised not to die!" I screamed.

I could still remember the fight before the USJ attack.

Flash back

"F/n we can't! There our friends!" Clara yelled. "There not my friends and dollys life is on the line!" I yelled back. She looked away crying. "I know it will be rough but all you need to do is keep them off my back. I'll do the rest. You won't even need to watch" I said touching her shoulder.

She pulled away and glared at me. "your no better than shigaraki. he is a monster and monsters deserve to be locked up. Your a murderer and you don't even care! I know you love the people in 1a just as much as me! Stop lying!" She yelled. I just looked at her angry. It was like she was trying to convince herself that I wasn't bad

"You know for a fact I'm not him! I'm doing this to keep dolly alive! If I don't kill, she dies! Do you want that?!" I screamed "n-no of course not." she said crying more.

"There not my friends. They can't be out friends. I told you not to get attached. Next time listen" I said calming down. "N-next time? There's a next time?! I don't want to do this again!  I don't want to kill or betraye people! Your a monster f/n!" She yelled

I looked at her shocked. Hurt was written over my face. "F/n i-im- I don't mean it" she said.  "Are you scared of me?" I asked walking up to her. She backed away. "Fine after we get dolly back. You both can leave." I said. "No f/n we won't leave. I know you won't hurt us. I'm sorry." she said sad but I just walked away.

The sad part is she may be right. I may be a monster

Flashback ended

"I'm sorry clara but after I finish shigaraki. I'll quit everything. I may even join you guys. Just wait on me please" I said crying. I got up wiping my tears away.

I walked away to see all of class 1a infront of me. "What are you all doing here?" I asked. Most of them glared at me.

"Were here to visit clara and dolly" mina said. "leave you shouldn't be here" I said I don't want them to hurt her grave. "Were here to p-pay our r-respects" midoriya said. "They tried to save all might and died doing it. Clara and dolly are heros." Todoroki said

"He's right young f/n. I have to thank them for saving me." all might popped out of nowhere. I glared at him. "You don't get to visit all might. You could have saved them but you just stood there! None of you are aloud near there graves." I screamed. "I couldn't young f/n. I was barely able to stand much less save her." All might said.

I sighed and looked at there graves. These people were Clara's friends. She cared for them and would want them here. I looked back at the class. "Fine but if I come back and anything is messed up. I'll kill you." I said

I looked at kirishima for the first time in a while. He looked sad. "What's that going up your face?" Deku asked. I knew what he was talking about. I need to stop using my quirk.

My head started to pound. I walked by. Maybe the nurse will help? I could feel the poison spreading across my face. Even though I stopped using my quirk. It still was flowing through my blood.

I walked to the nurse. "Excuse me but I was wondering if you could help me?" I asked her nervously. She looked at me for a second and smiled. I haven't seen someone look at me that way in a long time.

"Of course sit down." The old lady said.  "Thanks" I said as she kissed my forehead. I could feel my energy flow out of me. I started to get tired. "Sleep here for now sweetie." She said sweetly.

"Thanks your really nice" I said almost asleep. "Haha thanks you have been through enough. Its time for you to relax." She said. I slowly went to sleep.