usj attack

Its been good. This whole thing but it want going to last long. Me and clara stopped talking. We got into a fight a couple nights ago. It's not my fault. Kirishima has been trying to get us to talk but clara refused. Today especially is bad. She doesn't understand....

We hopped on the bus to USJ. I tapped my foot worried. All might was late. Would he even come? If he didn't what would happen to us.

I looked at clara. She was sad. Everyone was trying to cheer her up. It was vary clear she didn't sleep. I got up to sit beside her. "Hay dont get up!" Iida yelled. I ignored him.

"Hay clara I know it's hard but we have to-" she cut me off. "Ya we have to but only because of you. This is your fault. Your the reason we're in this mess. If it wasn't for you-" she cut her whispering off. "If it wasn't for me what? If it wasn't for me you both would be dead. If it wasn't for me you would be alone right now. I suggest you stop acting like I'm the villain here" I said angry. She looked at me with hate I've never seen before.

"You are the villain" she said. I got up and went back to my seat. Kirishima was staring at me.

Soon everyone cheered her up but as you can see know one even thought twice about me. She laughed with them until we got to USJ. We walked in to meet thirteen. "Hello I'm thirteen. Today will work on saving. I want you to understand that just as much as my quirk can save it can also kill. We need to be careful." She said but I felt she was talking to me directly.

Suddenly a portal open. It was villain's. "is the training starting?" Kirishima asked. If only he knew....

"Get back! Thirteen protect the kids!" He yelled. Everyone started to get scared. I grabbed Clara's hand. "Don't die?" I said. She let a tear slip. "Dont die." She said. We walked to the front. Even if she does hate me we still have a common ground.

Dolly

"F/n clara! Get back!" They screamed. Suddenly the portal showed up. "F/n its good to see you" kuragiri said. I knew the villains better the Clara did. She only meet them when we started going on this mission.

"Kuragiri" I greeted. "F/n?" Kirishima said walked a little closer. I took a breath and trained around. Clara just looked at the ground. "Welcome one and all! We want all might! If you give him to us then will spare you!" I yelled.

"Your joking? Please say you are clara?!" Mina said crying. Clara was crying to. "N-no" she said. "please children don't so this. You don't know what your doing. You haven't done anything yet. Come with me we can help you!" Thirteen said.

I felt anger run through me. "how do you know! I know exactly what I'm doing! Sorry thirteen but not all of us have the same date as you!" I yelled. She looked at clara. "Please clara I can tell you dont want to do this. You don't have to listen to your friend. If she is forcing you we can he-" thirteen started but clara cut her off.

"No Im not being forced by f/n. To tell you the truth were sisters and I wont don't leave family behind!" She said trying to convince her self. I could feel guilty for letting her get caught up into this but I know when she is saying family she means dolly.

"You traitor!" Bakugou yelled throwing a explosions at us. I blocked him. Thirteen tried to use her quirk on kuragiri. "Go get help!" She told iida. "But I don't want to run!" He said. "you need to get help to save everyone! Use your quirk to save!" She yelled.

He took off and kuragiri riped thirteens costume. I ran with kuragiri but someone pushed me. I saw kirishima on top of me. "don't do this" he begged.

I sighed "sorry but I have to" I said as clara kicking him off. I got up and walked over to him. "Sorry kiri" clara said with tears. She tried to smile. I grabbed shoulder and ripped her away from what may have been a better life for her. "Kuragiri! Take them away!" I said as we were encased into his portal.

We have to do this. We have to...